laugh.gif
quake and DJ doing work for me in fantasy 
pimp.gif

No Who He Play For? segment tonight.
frown.gif

Hopefully they do it on Thursday.
I was genuinely disappointed we didn't get a Who He Play For segment
They did it on the latest episode of Open Court

This loss has to be embarrassing for the Clippers.. D'Antoni said "Shiiieeet I'm not even gonna play my starters the 4th quarter, I'll send my lil n's to whoop your ***"
laugh.gif
Mark Medina  ‏@MarkG_Medina4m

Mike D'Antoni:"The Clippers got a little tired. They had their first game. They didn't have their legs totally." Never thought I'd hear that

deandre jording hitting fadeaways and the lakers out running the clips

Great first night, did not expect that from the Lakers at all, pleasantly surprised at their effort tonight

After watching the Fab Five documentary and listening to Jalen Rose speak on this situation several times I'm more inclined to believe Jalen and it honestly made me look at C Webb a bit different. As soon as it panned to him I thought about the doc.

chris webber is the nicest nba/celebrity player i ever met next to johnny depp. one of the nicest down to earth people period.

hes very intelligent and has a great knowledge of african american history.

while jalen acts like he has a bowl of fruit for a brain in his head

i thought once your SN was banned its banned for good? who told you that you could get it back in a year? never heard that

this is simply not true. bannings are never permanent. perma bans are because you keep getting banned, make several names and they get banned, or keep getting warned or violate rules on a new name.

If you show the community and administration that you have learned from your banishment and matured and you ask them about giving you your og name back they will.

Contrary to what alot of you think the mods arent out to get you :lol:

Last edited:
I hope curry gets in the clippers *** #pause on Thursday.

My two teams gotta play tommorow :smh: still LAL all day

speaking of name dropping.... im reading mjclipperfan talking about sloppy seconds?

I am sorry but you can mention EVERY forrmer clipper joining the lakers all you want...

But NOTHING and i mean NOTHING compares to a franchise taking the sloppy seconds known as the live action fathead BRIAN COOK :smh:

ill take steve blake garbage self and kamans abominable snowman looking *** anyday over Brian Cook :x

God i hate the clippers.. acting all cocky and **** when they are dunking but when the game gets serious and intense..their brains turns into custard

No Who He Play For? segment tonight. :frown:

Hopefully they do it on Thursday.

I was genuinely disappointed we didn't get a Who He Play For segment
They did it on the latest episode of Open Court

This loss has to be embarrassing for the Clippers.. D'Antoni said "Shiiieeet I'm not even gonna play my starters the 4th quarter, I'll send my lil n's to whoop your ***" :lol:

Honestly that entire team is a bench other than Pau and Kobe, but still, they straight embarrassed the Clips out the arena. Shouldve rolled them up in those selfie banners when they finished.

Crashed out during the 3rd quarter, woke up to see the Lakers continued flexin that OG Pimp slap on these cats the rest of the night? :smh:

Damn Shame.

the Lakers bench COOKED

Lakers bench points:

Kaman: 10 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks

Jordan Hill: 12 points, 8 rebounds 2 assists, 1 block

Jordan Farmar: 16 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists

Jodie Meeks: 13 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists

Xavier Henry: 22 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists

I can honestly say that I've never seen a bench performance like that.  I cant lie, i thought it was going to be a Clippers blowout, good **** for the Lakers to show too much damn heart last night!  Super great game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom