2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if it' been covered, but figured i'd ask - y'all think melo should be starting in the ASG?

if not, why and who should be starting over him?

andawaywego.gif

Last edited:

not sure if it' been covered, but figured i'd ask - y'all think melo should be starting in the ASG?

if not, why and who should be starting over him?
I don't know how this is even a question. Carmelo is an All-Star in every way, one of the best players in the league. I just wouldn't want him on my team
laugh.gif

I'm being serious though :lol:

I'm not saying boogie is undeserving by any means, but is his production that much greater than Dwight to where you have to give it to boogie over Dwight?

Last edited:
who deserves it more?

Hibbert

PPG - 12.1
RPG - 7.8
BLK - 2.6
APG - 1.3
PER - 16.89

Noah

PPG - 11.7
RPG - 11.4
BLK - 1.3
APG - 3.9
PER - 19.17

Last edited:
he got voted in because people want to see him so i have no problems with it. that 2 guard 3 forward lineup needs to get axed asap tho

i think he should also start. just seeing if there are any people out there who think otherwise, as the dislike for melo would make me think there's a few out there who feel he shouldn't
That'll always be around. They wanted him to rebound more and now he's averaging 9 boards a game. Its just the rest of his team at this point.

The East is ******g poor this year. So yes, he should start.

He's getting 9 boards because he's playing damn near 40 mins a game and they were without Chandler for so long :lol: he didn't become an amazing rebounder overnight.

Last edited:
That'll always be around. They wanted him to rebound more and now he's averaging 9 boards a game. Its just the rest of his team at this point.
Rebounding was never the guy's issue. Playing within a team concept and not stopping the ball and stagnating the offense were his biggest criticisms. They still are. Can't blame these issues on his current teammates because Anthony's played the same way since college. When the ball comes to him everything just stalls.

hibbert is a really good center but i feel like he only shows up big against miami

Hibbert is the 4th option on a title contender, he isnt gonna give you 20 & 10 every night because the team doesnt need him to, hes doing his job & will step up when vogel needs him to like in the ecf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom