2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, you're moving goal posts. If you watched the games you could clearly see that Dirk didn't win by himself. It was a perfect complete team effort that people apparently still try to overlook. And please don't mention George Mikan, he played in the 40's and 50's and i highly doubt you even looked up highlights, much less seen full footage of his games to claim he won by himself.

That has nothing to do with anything and no goal posts were moved. Dirk was the only HoF'er actually playing that series. The point was they lead their team to a championship and Dirk did it OVER Lebron, that's it. 

You know what, i just realized what SN I was responding to. This was entertaining.

When comparing 2 players as for which is the GOAT, who cares if they are the same kind of player or if they have different styles. Matters none.
HEAT are going to have no problem with the Thunder this year either.

It'll probably be the spurs.

Look at Paul George man :rofl: :rofl:

When comparing 2 players as for which is the GOAT, who cares if they are the same kind of player or if they have different styles. Matters none.
HEAT are going to have no problem with the Thunder this year either.

thunder :lol:

ahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

To prove some point, he's had a hard on for me for a while for some reason.
laugh.gif
@ this cop out and reach. All you had to do was fess up and admit you were clearly wrong.

Pride is a *****.
mean.gif

The early crowning of PG has been a regular topic over the last few days.

Last edited:
So can Miami fans explain club LIV. Is it the spot to be on the weekends or only when the Heat are there :nerd:

Congratulations to LeBron, but I'll just go ahead and leave this riiiiiiiiiight here.

View media item 1000214

:x :x :x

Lol, u making :x faces when he's being compared to the GOAT. You truely are a clown...

:lol: :lol:

Lebron stans are so damn sensitive.

You got Lebron in your avy and 9/10 of your posts rare about Lebron. One of us has a crush on him, straight dedicating your entire life to the dude lol.

:lol: :lol:

Here, rustle some more.

Congratulations to LeBron, but I'll just go ahead and leave this riiiiiiiiiight here.

View media item 1000214

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Damn, wish I could be as cool as you and post endless faces. No wonder 3/4 of the dudes on here got you blocked. Don't worry though sweetheart, you just made another block list.

Y'all mad that the pacers weren't able to knock Miami off, so you post a picture comparing lebron to Jordan. Miami just beat Indy in the ECF...what the hell does Jordan have to do with anything? Like dude said earlier today, the haters are always the ones that start this.

Smh

NOW PG decides to ball out...dude is soft
he just got ahead of himself.... blame it on social media...media outlets etc.... folks in the first few months was saying he is top 5 possibly top 3 player in the league and should be an mvp canidate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom