2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop comparing. Appreciate.
should be part of the thread title 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Dummy it matters in respect to who got to what quicker. And I'm a Jordan stan. Lebrun not even 30 yet, MJ didn't win his first until then.
not to mention jordan dominated right when the elite players of yesteryear were headed on the decline, and the new crop of good/great players were still relatively young and not established as great players yet. Not to take anything from him... still the goat. 

Congratulations to LeBron, but I'll just go ahead and leave this riiiiiiiiiight here.

View media item 1000214

:x :x :x

Lol, u making :x faces when he's being compared to the GOAT. You truely are a clown...

:lol: :lol:

Lebron stans are so damn sensitive.

You got Lebron in your avy and 9/10 of your posts rare about Lebron. One of us has a crush on him, straight dedicating your entire life to the dude lol.

you would appreciate, ever since he left the Cavs been the recipients of 3 first overalls.

you can appreciate now but what if ya'll never had such luck? what if no kyrie? what if no Embiid/Parker/Wiggins?

What if that ball didn't bounce your way and ya'll had the 2nd overall in the 2011 draft, enjoy Derrick Williams.

Easy to appreciate now, after all these years removed. But I know in your soul, the hate is strong.

Yes.......that's right..........let the hate flow throw you.

Last edited:
Dudes will never stop comparing MJ to Lebron Never .
theyre not even the same type of player damn near opposites..... ppl tend to do this cause they realize kobe who is similiar... will never reach that level, and wish he could and realize its too late hes to old, so now gotta start reaching and find someone to hate since the guy they love is basically done.

Pretty sure Dirk had teammates, check their roster.

How can those Pistons/Mavs teams be considered ok/mediocre? They won the title. I feel like people always low-ball these teams just to fit other arguments

He was the only HoF'er and beat Lebron. Kidd was a shell of himself and like I said Minneapolis Lakers won 5 championships with just Geroge Mikan.

Once again, you're moving goal posts. If you watched the games you could clearly see that Dirk didn't win by himself. It was a perfect complete team effort that people apparently still try to overlook. And please don't mention George Mikan, he played in the 40's and 50's and i highly doubt you even looked up highlights, much less seen full footage of his games to claim he won by himself.

Thorough aśś whopping by the Heat....can't even say I feel bad for the Pacers.
This is what happens when your mouth writes a check your aśś can't cash :smh:

Congratulations to LeBron, but I'll just go ahead and leave this riiiiiiiiiight here.

View media item 1000214

:x :x :x

Lol, u making :x faces when he's being compared to the GOAT. You truely are a clown...

Lebron stans are so damn sensitive.

You got Lebron in your avy and 9/10 of your posts rare about Lebron. One of us has a crush on him, straight dedicating your entire life to the dude lol.

Here, rustle some more.

View media item 1000214

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Spo needs to take out Wade and bosh soon.

We don't need a Rose incident.
Rose's career, the Bulls future success, hell the entire NBA could've been different had Thibs taken out Rose in that game :smh:

Last edited:
Once again, you're moving goal posts. If you watched the games you could clearly see that Dirk didn't win by himself. It was a perfect complete team effort that people apparently still try to overlook. And please don't mention George Mikan, he played in the 40's and 50's and i highly doubt you even looked up highlights, much less seen full footage of his games to claim he won by himself.
That has nothing to do with anything and no goal posts were moved. Dirk was the only HoF'er actually playing that series. The point was they lead their team to a championship and Dirk did it OVER Lebron, that's it. 

When comparing 2 players as for which is the GOAT, who cares if they are the same kind of player or if they have different styles. Matters none.
HEAT are going to have no problem with the Thunder this year either.

you would appreciate, ever since he left the Cavs been the recipients of 3 first overalls.

you can appreciate now but what if ya'll never had such luck? what if no kyrie? what if no Embiid/Parker/Wiggins?

What if that ball didn't bounce your way and ya'll had the 2nd overall in the 2011 draft, enjoy Derrick Williams.

Easy to appreciate now, after all these years removed. But I know in your soul, the hate is strong.

Yes.......that's right..........let the hate flow throw you.

Damn... :rofl:

Last edited:
is this heat team better than last yrs? wade is far more healthier. they still get balance from their vets. i think they are still favored

When comparing 2 players as for which is the GOAT, who cares if they are the same kind of player or if they have different styles. Matters none.
HEAT are going to have no problem with the Thunder this year either.
in that case based on that Russell>all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom