2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
SneakerPro just wants to remind everyone of 2011 as often as possible :lol:

Even though it aint got **** to with what is being discussed

what so then what youre/hes really saying is nothing

theyre the best. theyre supposed to be in 4 straight finals. and get it done 4 straight times.

they couldnt even do that. so they at least supposed to threepeat.

"follow my lead" this the best player on the planet right?

he said that not 7 not 8 nobody put a gun to his head.

spurs were a better team and heat are pathetic.

CP clearly said they've played more minutes than anyone else, and suffered the same fate as others teams in the past trying to 3-peat.

I remember when the Lakers went out against the Mavs trying to get to their 4th straight finals. They were simply gassed liked the Heat. Runs must ultimately come to an end.

I think this finals show that conferences need to be eliminated. The Bobcats are the Bobcats, Nets are old, and Pacers looked lost. The Heat would not have made it to the finals if they played in the West.

like there is no excuse for these dudes 
laugh.gif

On behalf of my brother, you guys in this thread are strait females for blocking him out this thread. To lady like to talk basketball and want to superstar slurp and troll call all day.

PARKER 4 titles 1 finals MVP vs CP3/Russ 0 and 0. Save the Parker has a great team excuse as a way of justifying your heroes failures. Just let it burn and stop blocking an labeling folks trolls for having a different opinion than you guys. Grown the hell up. They know who I'm talking too.

On behalf of my brother, you guys in this thread are strait females for blocking him out this thread. To lady like to talk basketball and want to superstar slurp and troll call all day.

PARKER 4 titles 1 finals MVP vs CP3/Russ 0 and 0. Save the Parker has a great team excuse as a way of justifying your heroes failures. Just let it burn and stop blocking an labeling folks trolls for having a different opinion than you guys. Grown the hell up. They know who I'm talking too.

:rofl:

Stephen A. Smith really still making excuses for D Whistle...

Wow.

Julius F. Wrek
nah he actually said d wade as a starter and being a key contributor days are done. Even if he tried to get the "kobe" operation he still is pretty much on the decline and those flash days are over.

My old enemy Blaster. Not directed at you homie. Some of the "dudes" in this thread though smh. Talk big, personal attack then block. So weak. Lol

Naw man I just think it's funny. I personally don't take things in here serious enough to actually get angry enough to act on anything. Others take this VERY seriously

Last edited:

Stephen A. Smith really still making excuses for D Whistle...

Wow.

Julius F. Wrek
nah he actually said d wade as a starter and being a key contributor days are done. Even if he tried to get the "kobe" operation he still is pretty much on the decline and those flash days are over.
For once, Whistle didn't blame his struggles on his health.

Today, that's all that Stephen A. Smiff was sayin'...

That other dude said that operation probably wouldn't matter.

Julius F. Wrek

It's sad to see Wade fall off that quickly. Dude looked old and out of shape. He was sluggish, had no lift or confidence shooting over defenders. Just looks like his athleticism has been sapped ala Space Jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom