2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is happenin in here 
roll.gif

with or without MELO. Within 7 years phil Jackson and Derek Fisher will lead the Knicks to a Championship. When it's all said and done d fish will be one of the greatest coaches ever.

what did i just read..

Fisher as coach should be interesting

This Phil/NY experiment is gonna end horribly. There are some good coaches out of work (Hollins, Jackson...) and you don't even consider them? What people don't realize is that NONE of Phil's triangle disciples have been successful as head coaches. Rambis...Cartwright...and they sat next to Phil learning the ins and outs, now Fish is gonna transform the Knicks with it? LOL.

It wasn't the triangle Phil; IT WAS YOU!

Phil turning out to be as good a GM as Jordan is an owner...

Last edited:
This Phil/NY experiment is gonna end horribly. There are some good coaches out of work (Hollins, Jackson...) and you don't even consider them? What people don't realize is that NONE of Phil's triangle disciples have been successful as head coaches. Rambis...Cartwright...and they sat next to Phil learning the ins and outs, now Fish is gonna transform the Knicks with it? LOL.

It wasn't the triangle Phil; IT WAS YOU!

Phil turning out to be as good a GM as Jordan is an owner...

as long as Phil doesn't start dressing like mj, I'll save my thoughts on his GM decisions once the season is over

Looks like Patrick Ewing will never get a head coaching gig:smh:

There has to be something going on behind the scenes to somewhat make sense of why he's never gotten a legit shot. 5/25 for Fish/Kerr??? Pat Ewing has to be sucking his teeth about now.

What the hell is going on here? 
laugh.gif
. What people forget is that the triangle offense isn't even Phil's. It was created by Tex Winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom