2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ***** definitely aint passing out mints with that kinda look on his face :lol:

He wanted to loosen Nick up for after the club

:rofl: I swear I thought the exact same thing. NO ONE is offering you a mint with that look on his face. I'm never giving a friend a mint with a look like "Yeah.. take this mint and ****'s about to get real"

We don't have to go around with everyone saying why is so and so getting a pass. LeBron worked under special circumstances. Maybe best talent ever & put a spotlight on himself that increased yearly. It wasn't normal. And really, nobody seriously thinks Durant is on LeBron's level, they just want the belief someone is. And then the double standard kicks in.

Brandon Jennings on the All NBA Socialite team. I.E. players who would rather be rappers, and celebs, than basketball players

Brandon Jennings
Nate Robinson
Jr Smith
Nick Young
Javale McGhee

6th man - Lance Stephenson.

Last edited:
wasnt even coy about it at all.. & i KNOW he saw that light on so he knew it was recording........

I thought Nene cooking him in the Playoffs would bump Noah to second team all-defense but 1st Team is well deserved.

Well, that's the thing. No one is acting like Durant is a finished product. The problem is people acting like he's banned from being criticized. 2-3 years from now, he may be the player we are all wanting him to be. That doesn't change what's going on right now, though. :lol:

Lebron still gets criticized for almost the same things like being too passive in the clutch.

who isn't allowing KD criticism?

He gets blame along with everybody else. the problem is the folks coming in here saying he wasn't the best player and not criticizing westbrook's shortcomings just because dude went off statistically. i just read some dude in this thread breakdown the effect of KD putting up good numbers but them still losing (might have been you, ha), but not one thing was mentioned about RWB putting up a high amount of turnovers and still shooting ineffecient

and there isn't a Lebron comparison, because Lebron's situation is miles different from KDs

Let KD be the facilitator and then yall can start making the comparisons...or let him team up with two more players in their prime, get to the finals, and not shoot...he'll get the slander. KD is not scared to shoot the last shot like Lebron was at points in his prime. did you watch the spurs series last year?

also, since the thread has the thread's attention with all NBA Defense talk...so yall know...Michael Jeffrey Jordan is THE GOAT and his throne is not being challenged by anyone in this current NBA. they are ALL behind in their pursuit of reaching The Goat

1987-88 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
1987-88 NBA Defensive Player of the Year
1988-89 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
1989-90 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
1990-91 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
1991-92 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
1992-93 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
1995-96 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
1996-97 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
1997-98 NBA All-Defensive (1st)

Brandon Jennings on the All NBA Socialite team. I.E. players who would rather be rappers, and celebs, than basketball players

Brandon Jennings
Nate Robinson
Jr Smith
Nick Young
Javale McGhee

6th man - Lance Stephenson.

Why is lance on this list?

KD was letting defenders take him completely out of the game all playoffs long. Tony Allen, Chris Paul, Danny Green, Manu Ginobili. I understand TA, but those other guys started guarding him and its like he didn't even want the ball.

Great timing
laugh.gif

When the Thunder Became Westbrook’s Team
Still not forgiving him for that three he took. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom