2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I forgot Tony missed 27 games. That's more than I remembered. There aren't four better defensive guards though. Oh well, he'll be back in it next year.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Jennings just doesn't give a ****
laugh.gif

Branding Jennings seems EXACTLY like the type of ***** that hands out pills to ****** in the club 

Read thru the last couple of pages, I don't understand why some people say the KD that expectations are unbelievable. I think it's about time he starts getting held accountable for his teams failure. Brooks and Westbrook can only be blamed for so long.

How does Chris Paul continue to make the team? I don't even care that Tony Allen didn't make it, but damn there has got to be another guard out there defending better than Paul.
NBA must have forgot about. the thunder series.

851939896.gif

That ***** definitely aint passing out mints with that kinda look on his face 
laugh.gif

He wanted to loosen Nick up for after the club

Read thru the last couple of pages, I don't understand why some people say the KD that expectations are unbelievable. I think it's about time he starts getting held accountable for his teams failure. Brooks and Westbrook can only be blamed for so long.

Thing is dude is only 25. 25!

He aint even in his prime yet

You dudes are doing the same thing you did with lebron to kd now.

Acting like dudes are at the peak of their careers lol

Thing is dude is only 25. 25!

He aint even in his prime yet

You dudes are doing the same thing you did with lebron to kd now.

Acting like dudes are at the peak of their careers lol

Well, that's the thing. No one is acting like Durant is a finished product. The problem is people acting like he's banned from being criticized. 2-3 years from now, he may be the player we are all wanting him to be. That doesn't change what's going on right now, though. :lol:

Lebron still gets criticized for almost the same things like being too passive in the clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom