2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
34, 8, 7, and 6

But the game is on him because he hit the backboard on a shot where he was CLEARLY going for the foul?

Got it.

MVP was GHOST the final couple minutes of regulation, and 0-3 in OT, but the game was lost because of the guy who put up...

?

Y'all don't deserve him

Free Russy.

And Ibaka, matter of fact.

Who is the y'all you speak of?

Thunder fans are happy with Westbrook and ibaka

It's brooks and Perkins we are not over the moon about

Great win for the Spurs...unfortunately Miami is playing their best ball of the season. With a healthy Dwade; I can't see the Spurs beating Miami.

Heat in 6 games...tops
LOL.  you gotta play well AGAINST GOOD TEAMS to be playing your best ball of the season

Lebron does not demand the ball in keys situations. Cut that out. I'm not saying he whys away but he don't demand it.
I really hope the spurs win so this team can blow up and never be relevant again.

In Club Luv like

LeBrondance.gif

Against chi right?
Remember noah snapping

MIAMIS READY FOR A SPANKING

Spurs in 6

Last edited:
He wouldn't pass him the ball.

KD literally would have had to box out Russ from the inbounds pass and walk it up to get a shot.

This is a lie but KD falling all over the place, getting stripped all game, missing open shots, and not getting position again or just standing in the corner, but it's all on Russ. You guys are unbelievable.

FREE RUSS

This is a lie but KD falling all over the place, getting stripped all game, missing open shots, and not getting position again or just standing in the corner, but it's all on Russ. You guys are unbelievable.

FREE RUSS

Unbelievable doesn't even begin to describe it.

Great win for the Spurs...unfortunately Miami is playing their best ball of the season. With a healthy Dwade; I can't see the Spurs beating Miami.

Heat in 6 games...tops

As well as factoring in a unhealthy Tony Parker who gave Miami fits last year...

Danny Green ain't dropping 25 3s in 4 games again either.

Pop gonna have to come up with a new scheme, because playing Miami the same way they did last year will get them killed now. Especially with Wade hitting pull-up 3s and Bosh nailing them on a consistent basis as well.

FREE RUSS
laugh.gif
 While you were watching all this you missed WestBrook not making the players around him better right? Isn't that the main duty of a PG? Nah Russ was busy passing the ball to the Spurs and jacking up wild shots. 

FREE RUSS 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom