2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Lebby might be worse than LeBreezy.
Dipset is rolling over in his bmw 328i xdrive sedan Hyundai Santa Fe
Tearssssss. If I'm ever in California I'm finding you to shake your hand.

IDK why I assume you're from there.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Its been said over and over again Kobe, MJ, Magic, Bird, Shaq, Duncan NEVER won a ring with out another elite player on the squad and cast members

The LeBron teaming up is a weak argument MJ had the best side kick you can ask for in Pippen and a animal in Dennis along with coaching and management

Kobe had the most dominate player to play the game since Wilt along with GREAT role players coaching and management

Its not LeBrons fault he went to franchise that cant handle business in the front office! How many lottery picks do the Cavs need to be elite geeez
laugh.gif
if you was in LeBrons shoes you would have left too. He stayed and fought it out for what 7 years or something like that

If LeBron was drafted by a good franchise like the Lakers I could see him being with that one team his whole career
So for you Heat/Lebron fans. How would you feel if Lebby left an aging Heat team (Battier gone and Dwade/RayRay eventually losing their legs) to join the young promising Cavs with Kyrie, Anthony Bennett, Dion Waiters, and Jabari/Wiggins/Embiid?
Honestly, I would be thankful that I got to see one of the greats play in their prime in a Heat jersey. He doesn't owe us anything. I'll enjoy our trophy case then focus on the future of Miami Heat basketball

Always wondered what the point of this pic was. Lebron is like 12-3 in the playoffs vs Chicago he has no problem playing them :lol:

Pretty sure Miami won that game too :lol:
Definitely won the series

Why do some of y'all constantly allow yourselves to get dragged into the nonsense? :smh:

It's okay to let things go or ignore it now and then.

I literally quote this everyday :rofl:

"Fans" of Mayweather and Lebron are the worst

No worse than the detractors. It's the extremists on both ends.

Honestly, I would be thankful that I got to see one of the greats play in their prime in a Heat jersey. He doesn't owe us anything. I'll enjoy our trophy case then focus on the future of Miami Heat basketball

This

Every heat fan I know says the same thing.

This

Every heat fan I know says the same thing.

they will all go back to not caring about basketball....gonna be wierd after all that faking the funk

I still think LeBron's best course of action would be to opt in for one more year in Miami instead of being a free agent this summer.

That way he can put pressure on Riley to re-tool and watch the Cavs develop from afar.

Won't Lebby be chasing rings again if he joins the young Cavs?

What ever happened to sticking to a team and have them build a powerhouse around you. I can understand leaving a team b/c management sucks, bad team chemistry, crappy coaching. But I can't respect someone leaving a team he won 4 championships with, just to join a young promising team with the first sign of trouble (aging roster). Lebs can't put faith in Rileys and the Heat management to build another team around him?

Kobes and Timmy sat around and waited can't Lebby do the same.

Kyrie is proven and is enough to team up with Lebbay. Then you add in the potential of Jabari/Wiggins/Embiid. Yea, looks pretty promising to me.

proven what?

more importantly what has that front office shown that would make anyone let alone LeBron wanna play for the Cavs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom