2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh is so suspect. From his actions to his facial expressions to his gold digging cover up wife. I really think he made a deal with her to pretty much make her rich to cover up his secret.
tumblr_mjq4jdrRdV1r5j928o1_1280.jpg

Rnpml.jpg

500x330

chris-bosh-gorgeous-fabolous-gay-slur-mouth-funny-nba-photos-2912.jpg

chris-bosh-zesty-mic-check-o.gif

Last edited:

you can do what you can in your power to hurt him economically or put pressure on him in some other way, but you can't just take a man's property away from him because he said something offensive or something you don't agree with.

this topic was already discussed by everyone here
Yeah, if they tried to do something like that, then he'd actually have a case in civil court.

By the way, the government is about to get some serious $$$ from capital gains tax on the sale. I saw an article that said the gains tax would be like $350M-400M on a $1B sale, so I guess it could be double that or more on this sale. That's a ton of money.
its not about saying something offensive or i dont agree with

what he said should be considered illegal, not letting black people come in his stadium

He got money. Its gonna help keep the Jews run things longer then we want. More portraying blacks as "gangsters"  in the media and entertainment business, so they can influence the next generation as well. Sell outs gonna sell out.
you're outta line
Facts are facts. Open your eyes.

Not nowhere out of line. In Israel they treat blacks like dogs.

You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.

It's all Donald Sterlings. There are alot of Donald Sterlings that exist with power.
take your reductive race politics elsewhere

what he said should be considered illegal, not letting black people come in his stadium

I'm not justifying what he said because it was bull**** and he's a racist ****, but legally, there's a big difference between saying you don't want black people at your games and actually not letting them come to your games. It's very hard to make laws restricting free speech.

Last edited:

I'm not justifying what he said because it was bull**** and he's a racist ****, but legally, there's a big difference between saying you don't want black people at your games and actually not letting them come to your games. It's very hard to make laws restricting free speech.
exactly

saying it doesn't make it illegal necessarily. it's immoral, yes, but not illegal. you can't legislate morality though

actually prohibing people from entering the venue because they're black or whatever does make it illegal

Last edited:
There's no such thing as "doesn't need more money"

Bill Gates is set for 10 lifetimes but you really think he's going to give up all his shares in Microsoft cause he has no necessity for more money?

Money is a drug, and everyone's addicted

He can't spend it all, period.

Haha yall see lance take lebrons hand and rub it on his face....crazy

Hes getting under wades skin though

Last edited:

exactly

saying it doesn't make it illegal necessarily. it's immoral, yes, but not illegal. you can't legislate morality though

actually prohibing people from entering the venue because they're black or whatever does make it illegal
imo him saying it and being the owner of the team is as good as doing it

once you know he has those notions in his mind, whos to say he couldnt/wouldnt undergo measures to make it happen, but legally?

Last edited:
that's thought crime. we don't live in that kind of society

communist russia used to be like that. nazi germany used to be like that. 

this is a dumb argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom