2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said yesterday, you can't roll out a lineup of Perk/Collison/KD/Thabo/Russ and expect to win. 2 vs 5 on the offensive end will only get you so far. They have to start Butler/Lamb, or go small by starting Jackson and Westbrook. Adams/Collison/KD/Russ/Jackson seems like their best lineup.

[quote name="imlive365"]Crawford doing the game tonight.[/quote]Negative infinity %

There is a negative infinity % chance the Heat lose.

@SportsCenter: T-Wolves owner says he has no intention of trading Kevin Love & expects him to play for Minnesota next season. » http://t.co/TF4eGSSBs8

Love is gonna walk away for nothing :lol:

@SportsCenter: T-Wolves owner says he has no intention of trading Kevin Love & expects him to play for Minnesota next season. » http://t.co/TF4eGSSBs8

Love is gonna walk away for nothing
laugh.gif
Dumb dumb dummy owner 

So what will happen with OKC if they lose the series? Will the the team get broken up or will the owners start shelling out more money

I think the team will say together and blame it on the fact that ibaka was out

Last edited:
So what will happen with OKC if they lose the series? Will the the team get broken up or will the owners start shelling out more money

They'll keep the same team. Only things I could see happening is Jackson gone (don't wanna pay). That's the OKC way, no change

They might try to add another piece and that includes the coach. I'm waiting for them to realize that they need that third scorer they let go. They had their own home grown "big three" and broke it up way before it's time. 

That's just part of the plan.. when teams know you're desperate to trade away something you'll get dookie in return.

He's getting traded.. believe that

Last edited:
Lets not get too excited now I'm not gonna feel safe unless its a 3-0 lead. Reflahoma is no joke

They might try to add another piece and that includes the coach. I'm waiting for them to realize that they need that third scorer they let go. They had their own home grown "big three" and broke it up way before it's time. 

Big men like Serge aren't that hard to find, they put their marbles in the wrong basket :smh:

That's just part of the plan.. when teams know you're desperate to trade away something you'll get dookie in return.
I would have agreed with this, if it was last year when he had leverage. Now he has none and nothing he says will change it. Hes getting fleeced regardless.

Big men like Serge aren't that hard to find, they put their marbles in the wrong basket :smh:

IMO i think your wrong, Ibaka got 10MM a year, Harden was gonna get 15 or 16, that extra 5,6 would be huge in signing players...unfortunately teams like the Thunder aren't going to be able to sign these draft picks and young talent moving forward due to 2 max contracts and a high contract in Ibaka.

Speculation on my end and from some resources within the organization:

There's an article about how Pera wanted to fire Dave Joerger earlier in the season after the slow start. I don't think Joerger was Pera's official pick as the coach. Also, from some people close within the organization, it seems like Pera wants the blow the team up and the only safe players are Conley and Gasol.

I have no problems with that because I think the potential of this "core" is tapped out. That's why for the first time in years, you saw me predict us losing a series. :lol:

Speculation on my end and from some resources within the organization:

There's an article about how Pera wanted to fire Dave Joerger earlier in the season after the slow start. I don't think Joerger was Pera's official pick as the coach. Also, from some people close within the organization, it seems like Pera wants the blow the team up and the only safe players are Conley and Gasol.

I have no problems with that because I think the potential of this "core" is tapped out. That's why for the first time in years, you saw me predict us losing a series. :lol:

you can't trust a player like Z-Bo and like you said everyone besides Conley and Gasol are trade able.

IMO i think your wrong, Ibaka got 10MM a year, Harden was gonna get 15 or 16, that extra 5,6 would be huge in signing players...unfortunately teams like the Thunder aren't going to be able to sign these draft picks and young talent moving forward due to 2 max contracts and a high contract in Ibaka.

They didn't have to sign Ibaka to that deal though. Harden was the better player at that point, they could have gave Ibaka 7 and James could have still gotten his money, they distributed it the wrong way.

Not to mention the fact amnestying Perkins would have rendered the cap situation mute anyway, but that's neither here nor there.

Last edited:

I would have agreed with this, if it was last year when he had leverage. Now he has none and nothing he says will change it. Hes getting fleeced regardless.
Someone will give us something decent for him.. if it's a top 5 pick good, Top 3 great.. it's better than letting him walk for nothing. I have no doubt in my mind Love is getting traded before the deadline.. but any time after tonight's lotto and the NBA draft is a better time.

Boston will do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom