2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen this on twitter :lol:

:nerd: That'd be nice. Dan Gilbert though :lol: :lol:...Dude was so salty.

All the "Lebron is gonna leave" talk is purely emotional.

Then again, the people saying that is probably in the same generation as Lebron.

Eh.

I dont think he would leave but the chance of him leaving is far from being "purely" emotional

I could see how one could come to that conclusion, but this ain't 5 years ago and this ain't Cleveland.

Anyone throwing shade on LeBron :lol: , his team played like buns. The Flash? More like The Trash.

Doesn't catching that kinda flak come with being in those shoes? It's not rocket science. People will ALWAYS point to the face of the franchise. That's why he's the face of the franchise. 

This whole "it was everybody else's fault" shield ya'll have for Lebron is hilarious.

Yet you're the first person to cry when KD and Westbrook get criticized :lol:

MJ made ppl want to win.. he was on some I'll lead y'all follow ****.. he took charge more than Bron -- that's the only comparison to be made.. they are two different players, each great in THEIR ERA

Phil is who made players on the Bulls better, bcz he knew how to coach

Nash is an example of making players better -- Chris Paul too...

All the "Lebron is gonna leave" talk is purely emotional.

Then again, the people saying that is probably in the same generation as Lebron.

Eh.

I dont think he would leave but the chance of him leaving is far from being "purely" emotional

I could see how one could come to that conclusion, but this ain't 5 years ago and this ain't Cleveland.

You're right..this isnt 5 years ago and it isnt Cleveland.

But Im not sure what thats supposed to mean with his situation now and the position he will want to put himself going forward for his own sake.

Staying in Mia doesn't mean jack unless someone big comes to help.

Shane is done, no more mike miller 3's, oden was a bust, Beasley was a bust.

:lol: is this for real?

Making your teammates better is a farce. Lebron was making a lot of plays for others throughout this entire series. Make or miss league. No one else was making shots at the end of the day. Doesn't help when the supposed other shot creator was as bad as wade was with the ball either.

As for that other stuff? Goat, best passer since Magic, DPoy, idk that's you guys who hold him to this unbelievably high standard because you know he probably won't be able to reach it so that when he doesn't, you can mention stuff like "See this is why he's not Jordan!" "I Thought he was the best passer since magic!"

At the end of the day, he's still one of the Goats at 29 and has a lot of career left barring injury.

Also doesn't help that he quit during the 4th

It's what we all come to expect from LBJ

If Wade and Bosh don't take a pay cut (which they have every right to not do) I can see bron leaving
If they are willing to take a pay cut, I see no reason for him to leave

Heat have no talent outside of Bosh and Bron.

i fail to see what some of you claim to see in this team next year. they arent winning against the west next season even if they make the finals.

Bron should know that, Spurs could reach finals again if not you got Clippers and OKC.

GOOD LUCK! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's what we all come to expect from LBJ

Not like this *matrix gif*

We've seen him just wade away but not literally say sit me down im DONE. A new low for sure. And for those that blame spo for that, it's the final qtr for your possible final game of the season. you think he wants bron to SIT??? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom