2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all do realize Wade dropped 20+ 4 straight games THIS playoffs. He just ran out of gas in the finals. His minutes should've been managed better and the need a second string 2 guard that's under 30.

Y'all talk like Wade is Shaq on the Celtics.

Very hard to take that with any real merit seeing as it was against eastern conference teams. However, he does play in the east which is to his advantage. But Wade looked really bad against the spurs and from his mouth, he said he was fully healthy which raises some serious concerns moving forward.

How much do you wanna bend your roster and rotations for the sake of "managing his minutes?" I mean Bron and Bosh aren't no spring chickens, do you wanna kill them trying to get wade to the finals with gas in his tank? Too much compromising your team IMO when it comes to wade. I hate saying this, but this is one of the benefits the heat have playing in the east. They can get away with their second best player playing half a season.

Y'all do realize Wade dropped 20+ 4 straight games THIS playoffs. He just ran out of gas in the finals. His minutes should've been managed better and the need a second string 2 guard that's under 30.

Y'all talk like Wade is Shaq on the Celtics.

He shouldn't be running out of gas when he sat out a quarter of the year.  Fool should have the freshest legs out there.

That's a lot easier to do when it's not a 9/10 man rotation.

Why do you have to go to a contender?

Umm...how about the fact that he's a 2 time champ, 2 time finals MVP and is 29 going on 30. Why does he have to waste his prime "making a team" a contender. He already did that with the cavs.

I get all that homie. I respect Lebrons game. And I know he's one of the greats, but show me a situation in NBA history where people who have the aforementioned credits in there prime are being discussed in a manner where they need to be put on a contenders team.

With Wade taking this much time off, and still looking this bad at the end of the year, that just doesn't look good going forward. But even without Wade in the equation, a team of Bron and Bosh could get through the east with ease.

That's the tricky part of this miami madness. Do they have issues that need fixing? Yes, but 1) They probably won't have the money to make a serious dint with respect to those issues and 2) You don't want to overreact. They still got to the finals and as long as they have bron and bosh and to a much lesser extent wade, they'll probably be in a great spot to get there again.

Did KD do or say something?

Last edited by a moderator:
y'all ( & media types) have been comparing KL to PG for the last 3 games, what's the big deal about what KD said

Y'all have turned on KD?

KD done changed for the worst bruh

#SadThingIsTheyreYourShoesAndItWouldntveCostYouADimeToGetThemForTheKids

Lost a little respect for KD. How anyone can hate on Kawhi Leonard right now is amazing. That boy is cooking wit oil right now and deserves to be celebrated. KD sounding like a ***** who's only been out the west once :smh:

I think this big 3 fad created an unsustainable dynamic. They cashed out expecting these guys to carry them for a while. Now that it's popular, people expect money to start falling out the sky to keep the wins coming.

I would've cashed in on the opportunity as well being a GM, but at the same time you reap what you sew. The owners made the league and business and you can't expect players to take less to "win"

The only way this whole situation was feasible in the first place was a superstar who admittedly avoids pressure joined up with some pals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom