2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BqOC1R7CIAAQ9ID.jpg

Ray Allen was 1-8 tonight

reminded me of that game 7 back in 2010 against the Lakers , or game 3 :/ still mad

Man. That was quite possibly the best team basketball I've ever seen in my life. The heat area great team so it's amazing that the spurs were able to be so dominant.

Not only that, but they Crushed a good Portland team, Crushed a Thunder team with two of the top 3 players in the whole NBA, and then Crushed Lebron and the big3 defending Champs. In the Porand series I said no way these guys keep shooting lights out like this, I kept saying it and they kept doing it through all 3 of those series. I only picked them to do everything they did, in the NT bracket, because I take my heart out of my bets, but I can't do it as a fan.

Last edited:
I just think after this series, he might do the unexpected and leave. You really think he wants to spend the prime of his career w/ a washed up Wade? The decline is real. 

There's not another team in the league he could go to who could 1) Afford him and 2) Rival the amount of success that he has had with the Heat and probably will continue to have with them. Anywhere else would be a step down / a step opposite of his career trajectory. No way he leaves Miami. No way at all.

bron quit in the 4th of a clichig games jesus christ let it go he ain't buildt like that take them random stats and stick it up somehwee

Lebron isn't going anywhere. Where's he going to go :lol: ?
I just think after this series, he might do the unexpected and leave. You really think he wants to spend the prime of his career w/ a washed up Wade? The decline is real. 

I wouldn't say Wade is washed up. He just needs to realize that he is no longer a superstar in the league. If he can come to terms with that and take a pay cut along with Bosh the Heat can bring in some guys and build a dynasty. Bron would be a fool to leave if they get the money to bring some other pieces.

I don't think he wants to be looked at as a guy who just keeps jumping ship when things are bad. He'll stay and the Heat will figure out a way to keep the big 3 together

entire generation looks bad with your orange slices and participation trophies bringing up stats in 3 blowouts

But... They got 4 before that....

Look at the teams they played in those 4 too. If you're going to bring up Lebron's way to the finals in comparison to Jordan do it. They played like 2 good teams in the east on their way to their 6 rings from 91-98 :lol: i'm sleep doe

View media item 1028367
The man really had no help tho :rofl:
That pic isn't an aberration tho.

He's lead the entire Miami team in points, rebounds, assists, steals, and even FG% during every playoff run he's had there except the first one. He's been ahead in points by 8-10+ ppg each playoff run.

He just didn't get the timely contributions from his supporting cast this year.

Lost respect for KD pure hate. He soft like PG and both work out with Bron.

Meanwhile Russ and Leonard goin ham solo.

And what's up with bashing the rest if the heats team now? All season and post season it was Mario Chalmers > blah blah blah, hgh wade is back, bird man bird man, cole world........ Now they're garbage? Now bron needs more help?

:rofl:

And what's up with bashing the rest if the heats team now? All season and post season it was Mario Chalmers > blah blah blah, hgh wade is back, bird man bird man, cole world........ Now they're garbage? Now bron needs more help?

:rofl:

I guarantee you when folks were saying that about the Heat those guys you mentioned were playing better and up to standard or close to it...i'm willing to bet :lol:

This series? Not so much. He clearly needed a bit more help than he received.

Oh wait...i'm capinggg though right :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I guarantee you when folks were saying that about the Heat those guys you mentioned were playing better and up to standard or close to it...i'm willing to bet :lol:

This series? Not so much. He clearly needed a bit more help than he received.

Oh wait...i'm capinggg though right :rofl: :rofl:

A1 usda choice caping my friend :pimp:

But the point....... Do they suck or were they shut down by a better team? Huge difference. Brons numbers don't matter. Spurs were giving him them to shut down the rest of the team which worked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom