2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on man! You're better than this comment
yea between degrading/demoralizing... and punching players and breaking noses and not trusting them that some kinda way worked like reverse psychology and made them better...lol damn what broken home are folks really coming from

I think he made his teammates better. I thought flyerthandelta flyerthandelta was saying that MJ didn't. Don't understand the broken home comment though.

NAH U KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT. I STARTED WATCHING HOOPS WHEN MAGIC PASSED THE TORCH TO MIKE.

ITS MJ OR NOTHING :smokin

TF IS U TALKING ABOUT
laugh.gif
Not you fam the Heat stan you were rebutting 
laugh.gif

Man. That was quite possibly the best team basketball I've ever seen in my life. The heat area great team so it's amazing that the spurs were able to be so dominant.

LeBron led his team in points, assists, rebounds, blocks, steals, minutes played, fast break points, assist opportunities created, had to guard Tony Parker after his point guard had to get benched after historically weak performances.

He led the series in paint points, 3 point fg %, PER, etc.

He had a historically high PER (32), 7 points higher than anyone else in the series.

My conclusion?

LeBron is gone unless Riley has a few more aces up his sleeve. LeBron did all he could and they still got worked. 

bron don't make you better unless you a spot up 3 shooter.

any star playig with bron will be regulated to watching while he dribbles and then doesn't take someone off the dribble who is 7 inches shorter. he ruins careers he doesn't make them. wade and bosh are now considered road blocks to be dropped and pushed aside. anybody in CLE helping him get the one seed is known as a waste of human space

excpt danny green who is a huge part of the puzzle

what a coincidence

it isn't random

he don't make **** better

Lebron :pimp:

leave that crappy team bruh

Tricky spot. Where's he going to go? Like The Heat are still going to make the finals next year unless some drastic movement happens in the east. The Heat no doubt need to improve, but as long as Bron, Bosh, and Wade are on the team they'll still win the east.

MJ had and Kobe had a better coach.. I know that much

Phil would run plays for Bosh.. hell, even Carlisle runs plays for Marion -- a career scavenger scorer
Let's be real, let's not act like Spo isn't a puppet for Pat Riley, like Derek Fisher will be for Phil. They are coaching through people without have the rigors of traveling. 

I think he made his teammates better. I thought @FlyerThanDelta was saying that MJ didn't. Don't understand the broken home comment though.
he didnt the team thrived from phil jackson and the triangle offense and phils ability to put/place players in the best position the excell..

so how did woolridge improve because of mj...charles...dickey simpson.... exactly. I know yal swing like vines offa mj due to shoes and revisionist history...but it was phil 

Last edited:
LeBron led his team in points, assists, rebounds, blocks, steals, minutes played, fast break points, assist opportunities created, had to guard Tony Parker after his point guard had to get benched after historically weak performances.

He led the series in paint points, 3 point fg %, PER, etc.

He had a historically high PER (32), 7 points higher than anyone else in the series.

My conclusion?

LeBron is gone unless Riley has a few more aces up his sleeve. LeBron did all he could and they still got worked. 

Lebron isn't going anywhere. Where's he going to go :lol: ?

Why KD going so hard on Kawhi doe?

He took the real MVP

Cause he got locked up by him and he just salty [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

Son trying to state facts based on hypotheticals

He emphatically said no, Kawhi wouldnt do work in Indiana :lol:

Them feels

Last edited:
Bron sitting next to Wade at the pressor had the look of a dude who is forced into an awkward situation of having to be in the presence of an ex girlfriend

Also, I will note....the LBJ slander is considerably quieter this go round. Of course there's the legacy bashers and the Kobe/MJ comparisons/trash talk...

Guess those with any kind of sense realized he was the only player worth a damn on Miami this series.

He took the real MVP

Cause he got locked up by him and he just salty [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

Son trying to state facts based on hypotheticals

He emphatically said no, Kawhi wouldnt do work in Indiana :lol:

Them feels

pg and kd too busy working out with lbj :lol:
kawhi just locks himself in the gym and does work
no knocking up strippers, or getting catfished

Last edited:
bron don't make you better unless you a spot up 3 shooter.

any star playig with bron will be regulated to watching while he dribbles and then doesn't take someone off the dribble who is 7 inches shorter. he ruins careers he doesn't make them. wade and bosh are now considered road blocks to be dropped and pushed aside. anybody in CLE helping him get the one seed is known as a waste of human space

excpt danny green who is a huge part of the puzzle

what a coincidence

it isn't random

he don't make **** better
how so he isnt or never played in a system...not to mention many players had better stats wise and overall level of play increased while being around him.... so in cleveland are you saying it was mike brown (lol thats funny) and not james... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom