2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO DISRESPECT TO BRON BUT NO MORE COMPARISONS TO MJ OR KOBE PLZ WHEN YOU GO 2-5 IN THE FINALS YOU NOT IN THE SAME REALM AS THOSE ASSASINS....ILL EVEN GO FURTHER WADE TAINTED HIS LEGACY MAN IN THE MAVS FINALS N SA AS WELL

Kobe and Jordan also never went to the nba finals 4 times in a row, who knows how tired the heat got, they looked two steps slower this year. they got beat by a better team tho.

DON'T BRING THIS **** PIECE OF COWARD *** UP AGAIN IN THE TOP 3

SON WAS CRYIIIIINGGGGG ON THE BENCH WITH A HALF OF A QUARTER TO PLAY

KEEP CUZZLING HIS STATS. IT'S ARTIFICIAL AND MANIPULATED.

GET THIS GUY SOME KLEENEX

AND TO YOU SLURPERS TRYING TO PROP THIS DUDE UP. YOU GOTTA GO BACK TO YOUR MISLERABLE LIVES TOMORROW. WAKE UP AND GO TO YOUR JOB. **** THE SAME GIRL OVER AD OVER. YALL AIN'T ****

LEBRON TAKING HIS TALENTS TO THE EURO LEAGUE. GUARANTEED WINS. GET THI SMAN THE OLYMPIC TEAM

Come on man! You're better than this comment
yea between degrading/demoralizing... and punching players and breaking noses and not trusting them that some kinda way worked like reverse psychology and made them better...lol damn what broken home are folks really coming from

**** YOU! **** YOU ! **** YOU !

:smh: :smh: I CAN'T EVEN MAN JKL;DFJLK;AJDKFLJAF;LKDJSAKLFJDSAKLFKLADJKFLJKLEWONREQWJOPRJWQIPORJWQOIFBKJHVCKSJKL;J

I JUST KNOW THIS IS A GOT REFERENCE. I'M MIDWAY THROUGH RIGHT CLASH OF KINGS RIGHT NOW. IT BETTER NOT BE ESSENTIAL TO THE STORY LINE.
'

I feel bad for you getting spoiled. I readthe books. so I'm just gonna say.... in my opinion it isn't even top 10 things you can spoil. so don't lose sleep.

oh

and **** lebron

@FlyerThanDelta wait, now I'm confused?
Were you saying that MJ did or didn't make his teammates better? Serious question
No the Heat stan said Mike didn't make his teammates better 
laugh.gif

MJ DIDNT MAKE HIS TEAMMATES BETTER TF IS YOU TALKING ABOUT

Come on man! You're better than this comment

SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT MJ THEN? :nerd: * SPEAK WISELY

NO DISRESPECT TO BRON BUT NO MORE COMPARISONS TO MJ OR KOBE PLZ WHEN YOU GO 2-5 IN THE FINALS YOU NOT IN THE SAME REALM AS THOSE ASSASINS....ILL EVEN GO FURTHER WADE TAINTED HIS LEGACY MAN IN THE MAVS FINALS N SA AS WELL

Kobe and Jordan also never went to the nba finals 4 times in a row, who knows how tired the heat got, they looked two steps slower this year. they got beat by a better team tho.

YEAH BUT ALL THAT DOESNT COUNT UNLESS YOU WIN THE CHIP CLEARLY MJ 6/6 DO WE NEED TO DISCUSS ANYTHING FURTHER....

yo put me on the team and i will lose 3 times by 20

DO YALL HEAR WHAT YALL SAYING?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom