2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="shoeking2101"]This is incredible...like you can't play with a cramp. Period. Point blank. :lol:[/quote]There's your opinion, and there's science + reality. Science says it's possible to work out a cramp & keep pushing, and reality has millions of examples of people doing exactly that.

But you're right about something you said earlier: not everyone is the same. Not... EVERYONE... had to leave early tonight; just one. :wink:

how does this happen tho? soccer players play in direct heat for 90+ minutes with a halftime to rest and when they get a cramp the trainers massage that **** and keep playing many times ....yeah he an elite athlete alright :rolleyes

diffrent conditioning from soccer and basketball

I've woke up from a dead sleep from a cramp that **** hurts. But they were only up 2 with 23 to from SA . Still anyone's series

Corny Lebron haters and salty excuse-making Heat fans have taken over this thread.

Goodnight NT.

how does this happen tho? soccer players play in direct heat for 90+ minutes with a halftime to rest and when they get a cramp the trainers massage that **** and keep playing many times ....yeah he an elite athlete alright :rolleyes

Those dudes also walk a good portion of the game and conserve energy. I'm sure they run more in practice than basketball players too.

Last edited:
Like Lebron, but Love the Lebron hate, always something ridiculous. If anything, this game should've shown how important Lebron really is to his team. But instead, he's a ***** for not playing through cramps :lol:. God bless NT :smokin

IMO they still woulda came back, the run started with lebrons missed jumpers, they hadnt gone on a run all night and it was only a matter of time. Wouldnt have been 15, but still a W. Timmy :nthat:

Last edited:
Y'all "You've never played sports" types are just revealing 2 things:
- you've never played through anything serious (read: soft)
- you love Bron (talking about "Leave him alone!")

PERIOD.

/thread

i can bet money that ive played more games of basketball than most of you on here SRS

ive been injured, not severely. SUCK IT UP! im not even getting paid to play and i still play.

I wonder this thread will have how many pages after the serie.

Over / Under 325 ?

people still believe MJ had the flu? :rofl:

i won't say he shoulda played through a cramp, because it's not possible lol, but he shouldn't have been in a position to cramp in the first place. you're an elite athlete, no country for poor conditioning.

spurs took game 1, no real surprise there. but damn miami could've stole that 1. and on to game 2 we go.

Bro just stop! Smh so he faked a temp of 101 right? So he said "oh If I fake the flu then this will go down as one of my most memorable games" huh?

Stop hating

Tim Grover said it was food poisoning from pizza.

That wasn't a cramp maybe lil bit
But it was part coconut n yall no it

He was playing garbage throughout the game anyway

This game will never be about how well the Spurs have played
mean.gif

Oh Look Steven A Smith on a tirade. Sigh.....

More importantly, anyone have a gif of the the villain from the next batman movie in the SA stands next to Pat Riley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom