2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all "You've never played sports" types are just revealing 2 things:
- you've never played through anything serious (read: soft)
- you love Bron (talking about "Leave him alone!")

PERIOD.

/thread

i can bet money that ive played more games of basketball than most of you on here SRS

ive been injured, not severely. SUCK IT UP! im not even getting paid to play and i still play.

Carpal tunnel isn't an injury.

Last edited by a moderator:
a boxer gets cut easily do we make excuses for him not wining? it is what it is. bron cramps up easily. it's one of his very few weaknesses

laugh.gif

I rarely post on NT and I'm a Heat Fan so obviously I want them to win, but Lebron has no heart. Jordan or Kobe would never sit out for what Lebron supposedly was going through. Kobe played with a fractured finger and Jordan played through numerous situation. Very disappointed.

Go back to not posting

By the end of the series, this will essentially be irrelevant lol.  Either the Spurs win, and people will say the Heat had a bunch of other chances to win games (which is true)...or the Heat will win, and this loss won't matter.

I think if the Heat lose it will Impact Lebrons legacy and stir up a ton of talk as did the finals against Dallas

Y'all "You've never played sports" types are just revealing 2 things:
- you've never played through anything serious (read: soft)
- you love Bron (talking about "Leave him alone!")

PERIOD.

/thread

i can bet money that ive played more games of basketball than most of you on here SRS

ive been injured, not severely. SUCK IT UP! im not even getting paid to play and i still play.

Carpal tunnel isn't an injury.

hilarious..

In terms of the worst pain I've felt when playing basketball, 1. Getting hit in the nuts, 2. stepping on someones foot and rolling my ankle 3. cramps.

So I can somewhat "understand" Bron's pain, but this is the first game of the finals on route for a potential three-peat. I thought maybe he'd be gone for maybe 3-5 minutes (real time). Just unfortunate for him and the Heat.

But as someone who is hoping that Tim and Pop win their fifth titles, I'll take it.

I rarely post on NT and I'm a Heat Fan so obviously I want them to win, but Lebron has no heart. Jordan or Kobe would never sit out for what Lebron supposedly was going through. Kobe played with a fractured finger and Jordan played through numerous situation. Very disappointed.

BOOM

It would be different if this was a game 5-7. I'd also be more disappointed if the rest of the heat played like that if lebron went out in miami. On the road, not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom