2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
98% of NT has never even played basketball or any sport

they just buy basketball shoes and look like posers

SRS

Has nothing to do with anything :lol: :lol: I did btw but this has nothing to do with anyone on NT. You can't play with cramps. Period :lol: (No Pun)

Spurs' shooting after Bron went out. :x

Cramping has been an issue with him for years now.

Gotta find a way to fix that.

Yeah, it's called drinking water regularly during games.

All jokes aside: I've said this before and I'll say it again--It's not easy playing with a cramp. Hell, it's not even easy standing on your feet with a cramp :lol:

Last edited:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo Bron...
zesty

this thread needs more stories of people who used to play ball back in the day and got cramps

I'm happy you guys are equating your cramping and ability to play in a pick up YMCA game to lebron playing in the nba finals. :lol:

how does this happen tho? soccer players play in direct heat for 90+ minutes with a halftime to rest and when they get a cramp the trainers massage that **** and keep playing many times ....yeah he an elite athlete alright :rolleyes

Did anyone mention the middle of the night charlie horses?
Make yo ***** wake up with the quickness and immediately start stretching :lol:

I'm not even getting on LeBron for sitting out. I'm just saying this dude should be drinking powerade till he pisses blue, this happens real often with him.

Y'all "You've never played sports" types are just revealing 2 things:
- you've never played through anything serious (read: soft)
- you love Bron (talking about "Leave him alone!")

PERIOD.

I've played thru injuries, tho.

You can't really play thru serious cramps.

You're telling me none of you guys ever woke up w/ a calf cramp or something?

I remember one time I had to lay in bed for about an hour before I could move, :lol:

people still believe MJ had the flu? :rofl:

i won't say he shoulda played through a cramp, because it's not possible lol, but he shouldn't have been in a position to cramp in the first place. you're an elite athlete, no country for poor conditioning.

spurs took game 1, no real surprise there. but damn miami could've stole that 1. and on to game 2 we go.

Bro just stop! Smh so he faked a temp of 101 right? So he said "oh If I fake the flu then this will go down as one of my most memorable games" huh?

Stop hating

how many message boards are doing the same thing as people here? ya know talking about how they used to ball back in the day and got cramps

"y'all musta never played ball cause you never got cramps" "if y'all never got cramps you shouldn't be posting"

Has the hate reached its apex this go round for Lebby?

This thread is pretty damn ridiculous right now. :lol:

Y'all "You've never played sports" types are just revealing 2 things:
- you've never played through anything serious (read: soft)
- you love Bron (talking about "Leave him alone!")

PERIOD.
I've played thru injuries, tho.

You can't really play thru serious cramps.

You're telling me none of you guys ever woke up w/ a calf cramp or something?

I remember one time I had to lay in bed for about an hour before I could move,
laugh.gif
we're not allowed to speak from personal experiences anymore, it makes our opinions invalid 
tired.gif

Can you guys imagine if this were a heat home game and Parker or Duncan had to leave the game? Let me guess, you sane people would still be saying the heat won fair n square? :lol:

Somebody needs to lose their job tonight.

Actually most of them sat out the whole 3rd quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom