2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
false
1 game does not change anything. Mike got cooked at times also. So did Ben Wallace, Bruce Bowen, Tim Duncan etc etc. They are still elite defenders.
show me these examples of mj getting cooked.. i can't recall them.

I can't recall them either, mostly cause youtube didn't exist during his time and we're only blessed with his good highlights from then

That's why kb saw all these fools (that were challenging him for being the top wing player) turning into a scrubs .he was just that much better then them.

Last edited:
There you go I bring a fact you don't like you just totally dismiss it

How did Kobe even begin to get All Defensive selections if he's such a horrible defender?

Wouldn't TMac get a 3rd team nod if he was anywhere close to Kobe on defense?

What about the defensive win shares?

Is that an invalid stat since it doesn't fit your narrative?

I remember that Kobe/Arenas game

Kobe had 45, Arenas had 60, guess what neither one of them guarded each other all game long

You're right though I guess Kobe shouldve switched off Jamison or Caron Butler to cover Arenas sooner

You know make it easier for Smush Parker

Oh yeah Iverson cooked him taking 41 shots to 48 points :lol:

i remember calbert cheany gave it to mj in a playoff gm once, but mj was giving it to him right back

and don't be a kobe stan and talk about that game when mj was on the wiz..

and don't get me wrong kobe's an all-time great..he's just slightly overrated to me.

some people say he has NEVER been the undisputed best player in the league..as we've had shaq duncan kg tmac wade ai durant lebron etc as rivals. again he outlasted most of his rivals.

hell lebron has DOMINATED him in their head to head matchups since their very first . 13w 6 L and more ppg and higher stats in every category
wade also has a winning record against bean with comparable stats

but you don't hear me though
nerd.gif
Kobe cooked the hell out of Bron almost every time they played 
laugh.gif
. Just because he lost the game doesn't mean he didn't cook dude. You like posting highlights right? Go dig up the highlights of Bean making dude look foolish. Iverson scored 44 on Mike before. You like posting Iverson cooking people right?

1 game does not change anything. Mike got cooked at times also. So did Ben Wallace, Bruce Bowen, Tim Duncan etc etc. They are still elite defenders.

hell lebron has DOMINATED him in their head to head matchups since their very first . 13w 6 L and more ppg and higher stats in every category

but you don't hear me though :nerd:

Lebron and Wade were together for 6 of those matchups :lol:

When you put as just Kobe vs Lebron or Kobe vs Wade its like a .500 record

Last edited:
03 was kobes best season of all time imo, you can see the transformation in his game & the maturity but that 04 season was subpar

Look in all honesty Tmac was supposed to be what KD is now but he was plagued by injuries i dont think its fair to compare him to kobe he had a short career. They had battles but Kobe is Kobe and we know the end result. I actually believe if Tmac stayed healthy he could easily be top 5 in scoring all time his offensive game was stooopidddd he was that good.

their games arent even similar, t mac was more of a point forward that had to score because of the team he was on, but t mac was one of the best facilitators in the game during his prime, he had underrated vision, his great scoring overshadowed that

Plenty of highlights of Kobe cooking LeBron one on one kid. I'm talking no screens straight Iso man to man Basketball.

I'm not talking about highlights lil man. Look at the outcomes of the matchups individually. Nevermind the fact that the cavs and the heat routinely beat the lakers, just look at what they did from an individual standpoint. Lebron played better almost every single game. Point blank period.

and don't be a kobe stan and talk about that game when mj was on the wiz..

and don't get me wrong kobe's an all-time great..he's just slightly overrated to me.

some people say he has NEVER been the undisputed best player in the league..as we've had shaq duncan kg tmac wade ai durant lebron etc as rivals. again he outlasted most of his rivals.

but you don't hear me though :nerd:

Kobe cooked the hell out of Bron almost every time they played :lol: . Just because he lost the game doesn't mean he didn't cook dude. You like posting highlights right? Go dig up the highlights of Bean making dude look foolish. Iverson scored 44 on Mike before. You like posting Iverson cooking people right?

come again?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=bryanko01&p2=jamesle01

LeBron James 19 13 6 19 40.9 10.2 22.2 .461 1.2 3.9 .297 6.4 8.9 .712 1.7 6.0 7.7 7.3 2.1 0.7 3.6 2.5 27.9
Kobe Bryant 19 6 13 19 37.6 8.9 21.2 .419 1.2 3.9 .297 6.3 7.4 .851 0.8 4.1 4.9 4.9 1.2 0.2 3.4 2.5 25.3

lebron 27.9 kobe 25.3
lebron 13 wins 6 losses
kobe 6 wins 13 losses

Last edited:
I'm not talking about highlights lil man. Look at the outcomes of the matchups individually. Nevermind the fact that the cavs and the heat routinely beat the lakers, just look at what they did from an individual standpoint. Lebron played better almost every single game. Point blank period.
I don't care about the outcome of the game. I was talking one on one. Even greater than the outcome of those regular season games is the the fact that Kobe has 5 rings and LeBron has to little man. Point blank period.

A freak of nature that comes up short is what lebron is to me..
Kobe was a cold blooded killer in his time and earned his name...
He wasn't media cradled and created before even gettin a driver's license

One big thing lebron doesnt have that Kobe possesses is that lil important thing called heart..
Then there's killer instinct and will to win as well..
But let the lebron savers save that's what there here to do lol

When ppl bring up mj and anybody I get disgruntled especially lebron but when Kobe comes up I really don't say much cuz dude did his thing..
and I'm not really a fan of either
Just my opinion no hate here

Last edited:
I don't care about the outcome of the game. I was talking one on one. Even greater than the outcome of those regular season games is the the fact that Kobe has 5 rings and LeBron has to little man. Point blank period.

Whaaatttt. We're talking about Lebron vs Kobe head to head what they did against each other, and you find a way to bring up rings? What?! :lol: :lol: you win :rofl: :rofl:

Lebron will nevet be Kobe ever
A freak of nature that comes up short is what lebron is..
Kobe was a cold blooded killer in his time and earned his name...
He wasn't media cradled and created before even gettin a driver's license

You sure about this? Kobe was a media darling from the moment he came into the league :lol:

Whaaatttt. We're talking about Lebron vs Kobe head to head what they did against each other, and you find a way to bring up rings? What?! :lol: :lol: you win :rofl: :rofl:
bro kobe stans should be politicians the way they spin things.. i swear.

you bring up stats and you get "all stats aren't created equal" or "theyre not watching the same game, he's a risk taker! his games not about efficiency" :lol:

Last edited:
Whaaatttt. We're talking about Lebron vs Kobe head to head what they did against each other, and you find a way to bring up rings? What?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you win
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bro the argument was one on one who cooked. Why would you cite an entire game if that's the case? I never alleged that Kobe won more games head to head. Did LeBron score 27.9 one on one against Kobe every game they played or something? 

Last edited:
Can't believe I got suckered into talking about Lebron with Kobe / Lakers fans again man :lol: smh (sigh)

You know km no Kobe fan bro check the avy
I'm just stating my honest opinion...

When Kobe came into the league yes
Lebron was supposed to be "it" before even entering the league..long b4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom