2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi think is both. He is counting his titles, but ha can do it without the "NO" before the number.

But if he's trowing shots he is doing right. he deserves the right to talk.

@Antidope , does De Colo get a ring too? He was with the team for half the season
laugh.gif
Nope 
laugh.gif
. Crazy how well that trade worked out, finally have another serviceable big

i feel like bron hearing all of this the east is weak talk

he should take up the challenge of being the best in the league and play in the western conference

Bron got 2 rings beating the western conference tho. If he went to the west its not like he gonna sign with anybody but a contender anyway...

but playing one team in the finals is not the same as going thru the west

ur right, he would go to a contender but still, i think itd be more difficult to stack in the west as a lot of teams are loaded, moreso than in the east

Unless Bron goes to a sorry team what would it prove? If he went to OKC what exactly would it prove? Its not like the Heat were an 8 seed that shook up the world.

Last edited:
prior to him getting there what were they?

id take bron in the west, even if on a contender, as more of an accomplishment than being stacked against the east and only playing one western team in the finals

imo

Before bron the heat were a playoff team. They lost in the 1st round but still not a lottery team. So to some people a western conf title would be viewed more favorably than a league chip...ok

Last edited:
so this is a legit playoff squad? they werent trash b4 he got there? like u said they lost in the first rd

i never said western conf title meant more than a chip, i said the title would mean more if he won it out of the west

so im impressed w that team? because they lost to the conference champs? they lost 4-1 not much of a series

yall make it sound like the heat were a squad

Of course it was legit playoff squad. It seems like the conversation is shifting tho. I'm trying to figure out what Lebron playing in the west would prove.

Not for nothing, Miami was killing the western conference last year. Didn't they get a record for most consecutive wins against the west last year?

thats brons heat tho, yall are sayin heat had a squad prior to bron right?

so what were they doing to the west, not lebron's heat?

and anyway thats regular season, which doesnt mean much to me

im trying to say that lebron playing in the west (even on a contender) and winning a chip would be more impressive than staying w the heat (or in the east, on a contender) and winning a chip.

You brought up pre bron Miami. The regular season wins would only matter if he played for a western conference team. I might feel what you're saying if Bron played on an EC team who made the finals with a record that wouldn't have made the playoffs if they were a WC team. I'm not a Miami fan but give them props on their titles. Hell, I was rooting for SanAn last year...

Last edited:
i did bring up the old heat to show that prior to bron they were not very good.  playoff team and third seed is cool, but without bron wade was never going to see another chip.

so essentially, bron goin to miami took them from being a virtual 8 seed to a squad going back to the finals

im not trying to diminish what he did right now, im just saying it would be more impressive to do it in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom