2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, nobody talk any ******** about Lebron, he was the best player in this series, Miami was terrible, no matter how great you are you never win by yourself.

Y'all weird dudes going to try to find any way on earth to blame him and act like you didn't see him out play the whole Spurs team for quarters at a time. I want you to know that you're all pitiful and don't enjoy the game but instead choose to hold on to petty biases about men you don't know. I don't know how sad your life has to be to hate the best player on the planet today and I don't wanna know. Only thing to say about Bron is respect how he handled himself in defeat and how he played in a series where his team didn't show up at all.

Stopped reading at that part.

Kawhi > Bron this series. Period.

Last edited:
Top 5

Jabbar
Bird
Barkley
Jordan
Dr. J

/thread
roll.gif

Anyone catch this guy?

Dude couldn't have been more orange.

Made the i3asketball look pale in comparison.

A PER of .3 greater than pau. I guess you just decided to ignore bosh having a >>> TS%, eFG%, offensive and defensive rating. Those are facts.

and I guess you have to ignore the fact that Gasol dominates him in every concrete statistical category.

ya'll talking bout Bosh being better in theory. But Gasol actually played fantastically this past season, Bosh? What the **** did he even do bro?

Be real man. He averaged 16 and 6 on a team where he was essentially the second option with Wade's health issues. C'mon now.

Either you understand the concept of efficiency or you don't.

Bosh had a greater fg%,efg%,ts% than pau. Pau shot two more shots a game to average 1 more point a game. 3 more rebounds and 2 more assists. Bosh was a better defender. I'm not even saying pau sucks, which you seen to be trying to do with bosh, I'm just saying bosh was better in 2014 than pau mostly because I value offensive efficiency and defense.

Bosh had a greater fg%,efg%,ts% than pau. Pau shot two more shots a game to average 1 more point a game. 3 more rebounds and 2 more assists. Bosh was a better defender. I'm not even saying pau sucks, which you seen to be trying to do with bosh, I'm just saying bosh was better in 2014 than pau mostly because I value offensive efficiency and defense.

and PER takes all of a players production and brings it down to one measurable number.

And Gasol trumped Bosh in that respect.

Anything else? Because either you go with traditional stats, or overall efficiency and Gasol is better than Bosh. You can mince up the stats and nitpick but the concrete numbers and PER both favor Gasol.

Right? Okay.

Also, nobody talk any ******** about Lebron, he was the best player in this series, Miami was terrible, no matter how great you are you never win by yourself.

Y'all weird dudes going to try to find any way on earth to blame him and act like you didn't see him out play the whole Spurs team for quarters at a time. I want you to know that you're all pitiful and don't enjoy the game but instead choose to hold on to petty biases about men you don't know. I don't know how sad your life has to be to hate the best player on the planet today and I don't wanna know. Only thing to say about Bron is respect how he handled himself in defeat and how he played in a series where his team didn't show up at all.

LeWillnever3peat lost with the team that he decided to join

where was his better than magic johnson passing? what was his assist to turnover ratio? where was his defense? Where was that ALL TIME GREAT PERFORMANCE everyone expected? Like the performances he had against trash and old teams like the 2007 pistons and 2012 celtics. Lefraud can only win against weak competition and only when his other 2 stars and 3 point shooters all play great.

If he had won he would have gotten all the credit himself. But now that he lost it is the team's fault. Lebron stans are funny.

View media item 384023 @ lebron and his stans

So why weren't other teams as successful as the Celtics?

Because the Celtics had the best team Cousy and Russell were that much better than the rest of the field.

The competition just wasn't there.

They also had Tom Heinsohn....

Man you a Celtics fan and you got me schooling you on this. You should know why the Celtics dominated.

Last edited:
LeWillnever3peat lost with the team that he decided to join

where was his better than magic johnson passing? what was his assist to turnover ratio? where was his defense? Where was that ALL TIME GREAT PERFORMANCE everyone expected? Like the performances he had against trash and old teams like the 2007 pistons and 2012 celtics. Lefraud can only win against weak competition and only when his other 2 stars and 3 point shooters all play great.

If he had won he would have gotten all the credit himself. But now that he lost it is the team's fault. Lebron stans are funny.

@ lebron and his stans
Bruh what?  That's what a team is supposed to do.

Also like MJ gets all the credit?

Last edited:

and PER takes all of a players production and brings it down to one measurable number.

And Gasol trumped Bosh in that respect.

Anything else? Because either you go with traditional stats, or overall efficiency and Gasol is better than Bosh. You can mince up the stats and nitpick but the concrete numbers and PER both favor Gasol.

Right? Okay.

PER doesn't fully account for defense, which is why I cited bosh having a better defensive rating. So yeah, I'll take bosh with a .3 less PER and his better defense than gasol's marginally better numbers with a higher usage rate on a worse team.

You get derozan and pau, I get harden and bosh. Everyone's happy.

Last edited:
PER doesn't fully account for defense, which is why I cited bosh having a better defensive rating. So yeah, I'll take bosh with a .3 less PER and his better defense than gasol's marginally better numbers with a higher usage rate on a worse team.

You honestly think Bosh plays better defense? HONESTLY?

C'mon with that bro. Did you even watch Gasol play this year?

Because the Celtics had the best team Cousy and Russell were that much better than the rest of the field.

The competition just wasn't there.

They also had Tom Heinsohn....

Man you a Celtics fan and you got me schooling you on this. You should know why the Celtics dominated.
Not to mention Sam Jones and John "Arguably 2nd Greatest SG Ever" Havlicek for a good number of those rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom