2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no mystery to the NBA though. At the beginning of every season, you already know the three, MAYBE four teams that have a legit shot at the 'chip. There's no mystery to it. The team with the best talent wins in this league. That's it's unique feature. Why? You give the best talent a series to prove themselves, more often than not it's going to show. For this reason alone, I basically stopped giving much attention to the regular NBA season. I have it on as background noise, but come spring time, I already know the deal. I knew last September that these two teams would be here in the finals again, and it sort of sucks. It's like you have to wait 8-9 months to confirm what you already know (barring major injuries to players). But the payoff when you do watch is having drama like we had in the first round of the playoffs this year. 

I do appreciate the different winners in the NFL and MLB though. I wish the NBA had that outcome in their tournaments. 

Idk I really thought the Ibaka thing affected the thunder early on...but then again I figured there's no way they let KD go to the finals and lose again. It would taint his future legacy.

But we all knew the heat would be here again. Honestly I think the clippers coulda beat be spurs too.

But no point in coulda shoulda woulda...spurs are here...just hoping the heat send them home once again. I don't even want to go back to school in SA if they win :lol: going to have to hear so much nonsense :smh:

C'mon LEBRON...i NEED the spurs to take this L

Last edited:
i just hope kawhi doesnt end up in foul trouble on bs calls. its very likely he will if lebron puts him in an another armbar.

will be a close game tonight., spurs take it

if we dedicate the whole day talking about Rio, he might mess around and show us why he is Top 1000 tonight
super-mario-chalmers-o.gif

View media item 1022406

Miami by a landslide. Kawhi gonna have ticky tack fouls called on him and might even foul out again. TD might get touched too.

Calling it now, Mia will win. EVERYONE with a spurs uni on will be in foul trouble before the half tip-off
fixed.
*opening tip*

Crawford:

"Flagrant 1!" *puts up a 9*

"Flagrant 2!" *puts up a 2 and then a 1*

"Flagrant 2!" *puts up a 2 and then a 0*

"Flagrant 1!" *puts up a 9*

"Flagrant 2!" *puts up a 2*

*winks at Wade*

*drops mic*

*walks off*

Status