2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How funny would it be if LeBron, Wade and Bosh did take paycuts, but the Heat go in another direction to address other issues like PG and a 3 & D wing instead of just signing Melo. :lol:

I'd rather see them spend the money on a big man and move bosh back to the 4.

I'm more concerned about the rotation changes that Spo is going to make. I dont think hes going to stay with the same thing, when they've lost two games, and had to win one solely on LeBrons efforts. Theres not enough coming from certain people (Mr. Bottom 5 starting PG in the league), and hes going to make some adjustments.

heat -5
take the heat to cover tonight

everyone is gonna take spurs with that many pts

I'm more concerned about the rotation changes that Spo is going to make. I dont think hes going to stay with the same thing, when they've lost two games, and had to win one solely on LeBrons efforts. Theres not enough coming from certain people (Mr. Bottom 5 starting PG in the league), and hes going to make some adjustments.

Needs to play Battier and Haslem a lot more

Spurs by 3. Ray misses a potential game tying 3 at the end. Poetic justice.

These coaches and players plan and prepare for a seven game series.
Neither one of them wants to show too much of their hand.
Popovich took the right approach to game 3 and it showed how good of a team the Spurs can be.
Now the question is how do they close this series out?

Miami ties it up

Rio figures out he's an actual solid ballplayer and the Heat don't completely forget Chris Bosh is on their team

I don't know if i would play battier more shard has been lights out this series and has been pretty good on defense too. Battier can knock down the three but i don't see him really having much of an impact against SA.

Also SA has to get Danny Green off to an early start especially with Wade guarding him, make him run around Screens and tire him out.

Miami wins tonight and I think game 5 will be an instant classic.

I'd imagine Miami would want to avoid a road game 7, and SAS doesn't want to return to Miami down 3-2 on the verge of elimination

Last edited:
if we dedicate the whole day talking about Rio, he might mess around and show us why he is Top 1000 tonight
super-mario-chalmers-o.gif

Every time I see Mario Chalmers' name I think about Jay Pharoah yelling it while impersonating SAS 
laugh.gif
. Mario Chalmers...pshhh, preposterous. 

In response to "Why watch if it's rigged?": because teams sometimes outplay the refs, see: Mav in 2011 and hopefully the Spurs this year. It's obvious as hell the NBA wants to make James the biggest NBA star of all time. It's good for business, see: Jordan template.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom