2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is every one of us already know this game is gonna be 8 on 5 tonight.

No way in hell will the NBA let the Heat be down 3-1 heading into San Antonio.

Is Joey Crawford officiating tonight?

i dont want to hear this **** anymore

always blaming the refs

did the refs stop the mavericks from beating the heat?

hell to the naw

and whats sickening is the majority of you are ok with the spurs getting suspect *** calls

if the team really wants to win they will win

with that said i think the spurs win tonight :tongue:

Kevin Love and Carmelo are coming to Boston to team up with Rondo. Celtics are also actively pursuing Omer Asik or Marcin Gortat. Celtics will also pick up SG Ben Gordon as a 6th man and Jodie Meeks as the starting SG or Evan Turner.

My sources.

no way in hell anthony plays for boston

if somehow boston can get love and parsons that city would be in heaven :lol:

boston would be lo pan and love and parsons would be the two girls with green eyes :lol:

If i'm pop i'm treating this game like it's essentially a game 7. My starters are playing extended Minutes & all, **** being tired if they win tonight this series is Over in 5 & Timmy can retire the way he's supposed to go out.

^^ i think they will treat it like a game 7, we have to sustain miami's intensity. We have two days before the next game so I'm expecting some extra minutes for manu or td. He will pull tony quick if he dribbles too much :lol:

if somehow boston can get love and parsons that city would be in heaven :lol:

boston would be lo pan and love and parsons would be the two girls with green eyes :lol:

tumblr_lpt4ouVVKF1qdezf9o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Kevin Love and Carmelo are coming to Boston to team up with Rondo. Celtics are also actively pursuing Omer Asik or Marcin Gortat. Celtics will also pick up SG Ben Gordon as a 6th man and Jodie Meeks as the starting SG or Evan Turner.

My sources.

:lol:

C's would never get both. I don't want Melo anywhere near my team anyways, #$^@ him.

Spurs shot 32FT in game 3, but the ref talk was nonexistent until somebody sees Joey Crawford in Miami.
I'm starting to think a lot of yall dudes are stay at home dads.

Melo going to Chicago :nthat:

****** need to start shipping him Garretts popcorn and Lou Malnati pizza immediately.

Healthy D Rose and Melo = East contender.

sending that bs lou pizza will make him stay in ny the popcorn will do unless you shipping deep dish Gio's

Last edited:
Skip talking about how the Spurs were built not bought:

SAS- Well they did tank a season to get Tim Duncan

Skip- Who's your source on that? The streets?

:lol:

Last edited:
If i'm pop i'm treating this game like it's essentially a game 7. My starters are playing extended Minutes & all, **** being tired if they win tonight this series is Over in 5 & Timmy can retire the way he's supposed to go out.

I wouldn't...then if you lose you've lost the team for the rest of the series cause you put so much on this game. These teams are evenly matched, even if the heat win by 30, the Spurs still have a great chance to win the series. If the Heat win it's a 3 game series with 2 games on your home floor.

I'm not saying don't play hard, but I wouldn't empty my clip in Game 4.

Last edited:
Why y'all even watch if y'all KNOW the refs are going to help the heat substantially?

My dad is like that...he will complain about cheating all day long but then still then turn around at watch it and be like see I told you so... :lol: I don't get it

Then when they're proven wrong, "the other team was just too good to be stopped by the bs".

This game is primed for a Mario Chalmers explosion game and Duncan and Parker sitting out the 4th quarter of a blowout. Rio usually has one game where he goes crazy and plays really well. He's not had that this whole playoffs. Love him or hate him Chalmers has pride. He thinks he's just as good or better than anyone on the floor, don't think for a minute he's cool with Parker and Mills abusing him and Cole getting his playing time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom