2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

About to trade Matt Ryan, Ray Rice and Brandon Lloyd for Stafford, Megatron and Darren Sproles
Its risky but such is life.
I like that deal. You win on QB, big on WR. Rice is the key component you're giving up but Sproles should be fine as a fringe RB1 in PPR formats, more a RB2 in standard leagues.

Need some thoughts from others.

I trade Arian Foster

I receive Adrian Peterson & CJ Spiller.

I have Fred Jackson but he went down. Other RBs are Cedric Benson, Dwyer, McCluster (horrible, I know).

I'd drop Sidney Rice for NE DEF.
Not Maclin or Jennings because of injuries. I'd start Cobb as the WR. Matthews still hurt probably. Trent in the Flex, Donald Brown slightly behind.

Good looks. I'd start Maclin but since the Pack play on Thursday, I don't want to wait it out too see his status. I'll most likely go with Cobb and Trent.

Any input would help guys

Start one: Mike Williams Tampa, Stephen Hill NYJ, or Alshon Jefferey Chi

I'm thinking about dropping the saints PK for Matt Bryant, should I pull the trigger on that?

Thanks AG and Champ...i just pulled the trigger...i also factored in that Stafford gonna be playing in a dome, whereas Denver weather will be something that Peyton has to deal with later in the season.

So I just got offered Wes Welker and Ryan Matthews for Steven Ridley...I have Tom Brady..My RB's are Lynch, Green Ellis, Steven Jackson, Reggie Bush, Donald Brown, Issac Redman. Wr's Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, Desean Jackson, Sidney Rice..You guys think Wes is being phased out/Ridley is set to break out or was week 1 a fluke?

About to trade Matt Ryan, Ray Rice and Brandon Lloyd for Stafford, Megatron and Darren Sproles
Its risky but such is life.
I like that deal. You win on QB, big on WR. Rice is the key component you're giving up but Sproles should be fine as a fringe RB1 in PPR formats, more a RB2 in standard leagues.

Its not a PPR but I had Spiller on the bench and I think he's going put out numbers comparable to Rice the rest of the season.

I don't think Fred Jackson will ever start another game for the Buffalo Bills in the NFL.

I have the Falcons defense, the Steelers and Jets defense are available should I keep the Falcons or pick up one of the two?

I trade Arian Foster
I have Fred Jackson but he went down. Other RBs are Cedric Benson, Dwyer, McCluster (horrible, I know).

I'd do it man....I think AD will be fine, but Fred Jackson is fragile as hell...Spiller will do the job adequately imo.

Do I start schaub at jac or Vick at bal?

Also I have Seattle as my D but I don't like them this week against the cowboys. Should I drop them and pick up Buffalo since they play KC?

So I just got offered Wes Welker and Ryan Matthews for Steven Ridley...I have Tom Brady..My RB's are Lynch, Green Ellis, Steven Jackson, Reggie Bush, Donald Brown, Issac Redman. Wr's Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, Desean Jackson, Sidney Rice..You guys think Wes is being phased out/Ridley is set to break out or was week 1 a fluke?

im having the same dilemma regarding welker. are they gonna keep not targeting him?

ive been offered desean jackson and dwayne bowe for welker and alfred morris, but that would leave me without a legit WR1 (which welker may not be anymore). i've asked the other guy to add roddy white, and i'd add sproles on my side.

what should i do?

my roster (10 team standard league)

QUARTERBACKS
Michael Vick, Phi QB

RUNNING BACKS
Ray Rice, Bal RB
DeMarco Murray, Dal RB
Darren Sproles, NO RB
DeAngelo Williams, Car RB
Donald Brown, Ind RB
Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
Alfred Morris, Wsh RB

RECEIVERS
Wes Welker, NE WR
Steve Johnson, Buf WR
Jared Cook, Ten TE
Eric Decker, Den WR
Anquan Boldin, Bal WR
Randall Cobb, GB WR

TEAM D/ST
Seahawks D/ST D/ST

KICKERS
Mason Crosby, GB K

Last edited:
I trade Arian Foster

I'd do it man....I think AD will be fine, but Fred Jackson is fragile as hell...Spiller will do the job adequately imo.

Listen to me, Fred Jackson will never start for the Bills again even when he's healthy.

I need help!

I have Demarco Murray and Adrian Peterson starting this week. I'm thinking about benching one of them for CJ Spiller.

Good move? or no?

I guess you missed his run at the end of last season.
I know because he helped win me my league

Na, I didn't which is why I drafted him in 2 of my four leagues

If you had said top ten, ok I could see that but top 4?

:smh:

If you take the last 7 games that CJ Spiller has played NFL football he is averaging 15.85 fantasy points a game.

That would make him 4tn poinst per week using standard scoring during that time frame. In PPR it would be even higher.

Last edited:
I am really hoping tomorrow is a shootout between the bears and packers. The new schedule of thursday night football makes it even harder to pick who you gotta start for the week.

what QB to start?

Stafford @ San Francisco

RG3 @ St. Louis

Matt Ryan @ Denver

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom