Reggie Wayne
Victor Cruz
A Boldin
?????
OK OK.

RB1 - AP

RB2 - MARTIN

WR1- CRUZ

WR2- REGGIE IF YOU WANT A GUARANTEED 6-11, DEZ IF YOU WANT A GUARANTEED 4-6 BUT AN EXPLOSIVE UPSIDE OF 15+

FLEX - MORRIS and MORENO TOSS UP, I LIKE MORRIS BETTER.

Is it risky to start RG III coming from an injury or should I start Stafford against ATL?
A bit, I would still take RG3 though.  They are playing for play offs, RG3 will play.

Go with Stafford... his bounce back games are bananas ( 300+ yards, 3 td's easy )

RG3 has a coach... and his name is Shanihan. and Shanihan, does Shanihanigans... stay away from Shanihanigans (anyone who drafted a RB in dc not named Alfred knows what I am talking about)

I need your guys help $300 Is on the line, I have stafford or kaepernick at qb I need 1 , and I also need 2 wide outs I have garçon lance Moore and Cecil shorts , and I need 3 backs I have Moreno McFadden lynch Chris Johnson and Dwyer , an my defense I have Denver and Green Bay I need 1 defense , please give me your help thanks , also I picked up kaepernick because they guy I'm facing has Crabtree and gore and niners defense so I'm thinking if hi players do good that most likely means kap will too , but not sure at Seattle ?? And also stafford struggled last week , I also have cutler

I need your guys help $300 Is on the line, I have stafford or kaepernick at qb I need 1 , and I also need 2 wide outs I have garçon lance Moore and Cecil shorts , and I need 3 backs I have Moreno McFadden lynch Chris Johnson and Dwyer , an my defense I have Denver and Green Bay I need 1 defense , please give me your help thanks , also I picked up kaepernick because they guy I'm facing has Crabtree and gore and niners defense so I'm thinking if hi players do good that most likely means kap will too , but not sure at Seattle ?? And also stafford struggled last week , I also have cutler
I like Garcon and Moore as your WR's.

RB's..Lynch, Moreno, and McFadden.

For defense ehh..They both have good match ups, pick which ever you have a feeling with.  GB.

Seattle vs SF low scoring game brah.

Made it to the title game!

Should I go with Morris (@Phi) or Spiller (@Mia)? Went with Spiller last week and Morris had the better game. Thinking of going with Morris this time.

I did... debating to sub in Blackmon over Stevie Johnson now... for some reason I think Blackmon is gonna have a multi TD game
nerd.gif
Go with the superstar man, Stevie,  Blackmon has not proved anything all year except for a couple TD's in two games.

Hate Roddy White :smh: There's definitely no #1 WR on the Falcons. Seems like every week either Julio or Roddy goes off. Well at least Julio caught a TD pass...shrugs.

I'm Playing Roddy, M.Ryan :x:x At least he played Tony Gonzalez :smokin
down 48, its now up to that NE vs JAX game, I've got Brady, Hernandez, and Shorts all going.

Started Gonzalez over Graham.
mean.gif
The TE position has been the hardest to get on a read on this season. Hopefully I can still pull out the win. Need that $$$ for the Kobe 8 Christmas.

Last edited:
Started Gonzalez over Graham. :smh: The TE position has been the hardest to get on a read on this season. Hopefully I can still pull out the win. Need that $$$ for the Kobe 8 Christmas.
Yea it seems like TE outside of the 2 New England TE and probably Graham are a crapshoot. I'm glad my league has a W/T flex spot so i won't have a hard time figuring out which TE will blow up on a week to week basis

ahh man I need this W...
Thoughts on Romo this week?
Also thoughts on reggie bush over v jax?

Romo is a must start this week imo.

Playing the Saints so it will most likely be a shootout.

Good thing about the Cowboys is they are always coming from behind requiring Romo to throw more.

Last edited:
Damn :smh:

I had Matty ice and he did his thang. But the guy I'm facing had megatron and he still in the game :smh:

Wish me luck brehs

Back
Top Bottom