2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Do NOT start Eli, learn from my mistake.  

I lost by 3 points in one of my leagues last week because of it.

Is Wilson available?
So you would start Russel Wilson against the best defense in the league? He's not even a top 15 QB this week man.

Start Eli is my best advice.
My point was to find another option. I had no idea who the Seahawks were up against.

But, the Seahawks are at home and the Giants play on the road...

The Niners clearly have a stout defensive unit. But on the road, this team has allowed an average of close to 17 fantasy points per game to quarterbacks. San Francisco has also given up 18-plus fantasy points to four of the seven signal-callers to face them on the road.

Manning has been inconsistent in the second half of the season, scoring fewer than six fantasy points in four of his last seven starts. He's also averaged fewer than seven points in his last three road games, and the Ravens  are very tough on quarterbacks at home.

who to start at flex for the title game

Josh Gordon vs DEN / Mikel Leshoure vs ATL / James Jones vs TEN / Cecil Shorts vs NE

I thought I was going back to the finals with a 134-133 win last week. Some stat correction happened and we tied and he held the tie breaker. :smh:

He beat me by 2 points in like week 13 which is why I fell from the 2 seed to 6 seed too. **** hurts man. :smh:

I thought I was going back to the finals with a 134-133 win last week. Some stat correction happened and we tied and he held the tie breaker. :smh:

He beat me by 2 points in like week 13 which is why I fell from the 2 seed to 6 seed too. **** hurts man. :smh:

:smh: iHateStatCorrections.com :smh: that sucks fam.

2nd time stat correction gave me the L. Why they got to wait till thursday tho? :smh: I had a feeling some **** like this would happen to me but I thought I was in the clear the day after. :smh:

who to start at flex for the title game

Josh Gordon vs DEN / Mikel Leshoure vs ATL / James Jones vs TEN / Cecil Shorts vs NE
James Jones.
good looks fam
2nd time stat correction gave me the L. Why they got to wait till thursday tho?
mean.gif
I had a feeling some **** like this would happen to me but I thought I was in the clear the day after.
mean.gif
sorry to hear that.. i had 2 wins during the regular season taken away from me cause of stat corrections and i was heated. cant imagine for a playoff game

Reggie Bush or Lesean McCoy? I have no idea what to to expect out of Mccoy this week
Honestly, their both equal right now.

Bush splits carries with Daniel Thomas and McCoy coming off the concussion could split carries with Brown.  

This will be a game time decision for you, read on if McCoy will be limited or will be getting the bulk of the carries.  I just don't see why the Eagles would even play McCoy and risk another injury when their season is over and are planning to rebuild at their QB position.

Toss up man.  Gotta go with the superstar, McCoy.

Next year is going to be interesting. I definitely see more RBs go in the first round than ever, also I think Brandon Marshall and Andre Johnson will be the 2nd and 3rd best WRs to draft behind Megatron

Next year is going to be interesting. I definitely see more RBs go in the first round than ever, also I think Brandon Marshall and Andre Johnson will be the 2nd and 3rd best WRs to draft behind Megatron
I don't know about Andre Johnson, it is always a risk drafting him because Schaub is just an awful QB in my opinion.  This was the first year he remained healthy for a full season which is good for him.  Definitely, Marshall and Green will be up there with Megatron. Also you can never forget about Percy Harvin and Dez Bryant.

Last edited:
Knowshon or DeMarco this week? Who would you guys start? My other RB is Arian Foster.
Murray, what's a sweeter match up than NO's run defense?

Also just putting this in Cowboys know they can only win when they pass, giving it to their playermakers like Witten, Austin, and Dez.  So just becareful there Murray only had 14 carries last game, Knownshon has been getting consistent 20-25.

Last edited:
cant go wrong with drafting 

1 RB

2 WR

3 RB

4 WR

5 QB

6 TE

then add depth

with that your guarenteed 2 pro bowl caliber running backs a top 10 qb and 2 pro bowl receivers , dudes always reach for that top 3 qb thats gonna give you

27 points when you can get tony romo and matt ryan in the 4/5/6th round that can give u 24 a week. and then they miss out on top running backs

which is a HUGE drop off after the top 6-9 , receiver depth is usually better but you still want to nab the aj green's and brandon marshall's.

welp... I made it to the final.

I just dropped Montel Owens and Danario Alexander and got Dennis Pitta and Amendola... who will both probably stay on the bench :lol:

what do you guys think of my lineup? I'm not so sure with Roddy and kinda not sure with Miles

I'm Super Seau (on the left)

What defense and kicker should I start?

Dan Bailey against NO or Justin Tucker against Giants?

Seattle Defense against SF or GB against Titans? I like the Titans matchup but Seattle has done work last few weeks. What do you guys think?

What defense and kicker should I start?

Dan Bailey against NO or Justin Tucker against Giants?

Seattle Defense against SF or GB against Titans? I like the Titans matchup but Seattle has done work last few weeks. What do you guys think?
roll.gif

Kickers are the most unpredictable thing to actually predict.  Go with Bailey because you know Cowboy games are ALWAYS close.

For your defense you can never go wrong with Seattle at HOME.  Keyword HOME.  

alright guys. Made it to the championship game in my money league. $350 is at stake here. I have to positions that I need ya'll to help me make the call on. it's a PPR league

QB - Andrew Luck/Sam Bradford/Eli Manning
Flex 2 - Dennis Pitta/Greg Jennings

These decisions will probably make or break a victory for me. All input is appreciated

alright guys. Made it to the championship game in my money league. $350 is at stake here. I have to positions that I need ya'll to help me make the call on. it's a PPR league
QB - Andrew Luck/Sam Bradford/Eli Manning
Flex 2 - Dennis Pitta/Greg Jennings
These decisions will probably make or break a victory for me. All input is appreciated
Luck who is going against a terrible KC defense.

Your flex..Yikes..I don't even know it's a toss up, flip a coin.  Wouldn't be surprised if neither produced..

Pitta

Luck who is going against a terrible KC defense.

Your flex..Yikes..I don't even know it's a toss up, flip a coin.  Wouldn't be surprised if neither produced..

Pitta

Yea, I was probably gonna go with luck anyway, but bradford is goin up against TB which has been even worse, especially against the pass

jennings is enticing because Nelson is probably still out, but cobb and jones are putting up all the stats right now

Thank u

Back
Top Bottom