2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Cutler this week against Tennessee. I'd honestly drop Rivers for Bradford, Amendola will be back next week and all of a sudden they have a nice little trio of WR's.

REPPED.

thanks for the recommendation. i haven't won my week yet (up 17 with colston left to go and my opponent has vick) but cutler got me 20 points :pimp:

thanks!

What do you guys think ... Just been offered to:

Give up:
RGIII & Ben Tate

Get:
Doug Martin & Calvin Johnson

I have Eli on the bench and have a wealth of RBs but Marin would be nice ...RBs are Foster, CJ Spiller, McFadden & Bradshaw.

lol my trade just got vetoed. I was looking to get Dez Bryant on the low, so I offered the guy Sidney Rice for Dez

damn i hate these vetoes :smh:

^ I think vetoes should only be allowed in the case of obvious collusion. A bad trade is part of the game. Salty bums.

Won my week by 61 points (No Doug Martin), feels good man :smokin

and dude with Doug Martin won by damn near 80, Doug Martin outscored his opponents entire team (Grant his opponent is horrible and is 0-8) :x

Was just offered this trade. Need opinions. 

Give:

Cam Newton 

Jamaal Charles

Brandon Lloyd

Get:

DMC

Dez Bryant

Jason Witten or Vernon Davis 

It is a PPR keeper league. You get to keep 5 players for next seasons roster. The rest of my roster is:

Peyton Manning

Adrian Peterson

Darren Sproles

Vincent  Jackson

Roddy White

Steve Smith

Brandon Pettigrew 

Bears D

Fred Jackson 

Brian Hartline

Would you do it? 

People are sending the most ridiculous trade requests to me for the Bears D....A top 10 Qb and top 20 Rb for Bears D is the only trade I will accept

Who would you start this week in the flex in a PPR league?

Amendola @ SF

B. Lloyd @ Buf

D. Moore @ Bal

Much appreciated.  On a 2 game losing skid, need this bounce back W.

What do u guys think about this offer?

I send Vick, DMC and Hartline or Britt

I receive Rodgers and Reggie Bush

What do you guys think ... Just been offered to:
Give up:
RGIII & Ben Tate
Get:
Doug Martin & Calvin Johnson
I have Eli on the bench and have a wealth of RBs but Marin would be nice ...RBs are Foster, CJ Spiller, McFadden & Bradshaw.

do it

What do u guys think about this offer?
I send Vick, DMC and Hartline or Britt
I receive Rodgers and Reggie Bush
I'd pull the trigger RIGHT NOW.

Vick is turnover prone, DMC is injured, Hartline or Britt is not consistent enough at this point of the season.

Who would you start this week in the flex in a PPR league?

Amendola @ SF

B. Lloyd @ Buf

D. Moore @ Bal

Much appreciated.  On a 2 game losing skid, need this bounce back W.
Tough choice, but I'd go with Brandon Lloyd as my first option (underpeforming this season - had a couple dropped passes couple weeks ago, but should be able to turn it around after a bye week), and Denarius Moore as my second.  I wouldn't start Amendola because of Niner's Defense and he just came off of an injury and could be rusty.

Last edited:
Should i drop flacco for freeman or dalton?
Matt Ryan is my starter though
Hell yeah, drop Flacco for Freeman...Freeman is going off right now.

Matt Ryan has already gone through a bye week right?  Even if he did, Josh Freeman could be valuable down the stretch when Fantasy playoffs arrives - Matt Ryan could play less down the stretch due to Atlanta's record, while Tampa Bay could be playing for a playoff spot.

Should i drop flacco for freeman or dalton?
Matt Ryan is my starter though
I would for playoff purposes. If Atl continues on this hot streak then they might rest Ryan towards the end of the season like Greenbay did with Rodgers last year.

Even though he's been reliable, thinking about sitting Owne Daniels this week against that tough Chicago defense. Only flex options I have is Cecil Shorts and Manningham though :\

I was offered RG3 and Witten for Brees. I need a TE, I should do this right?

Tough choice, but I'd go with Brandon Lloyd as my first option (underpeforming this season - had a couple dropped passes couple weeks ago, but should be able to turn it around after a bye week), and Denarius Moore as my second.  I wouldn't start Amendola because of Niner's Defense and he just came off of an injury and could be rusty.
Yeah good thought.  I would like to see Amendola produce before I toss him back in there. 

Could I get your opinion on my RB situation as well?  I have Forte starting @ Hou, Sproles (out) and T Richardson and A. Morris on Byes.  I just picked up Steven Jackson off waivers (?) but he plays SF.  Also on waivers is Joqiue Bell @ Min, DeAngelo Williams @ Den, Peyton Hillis @ Pit , Ronnie Brown @ TB, Marcel Reese @ Bal, and some other scrubs.  I had Joqiue Bell starting until I saw this dude drop Jackson.  My thought was Vikings D has been porous and the Lions like to use both backs.  BUT I feel like b/c Jackson starts he would be the better option, even against SF and splitting carries with D Rich.

Also, I would def roll with Hillis if Charles is or severely hampered by his injury.  I just felt like Jackson had the most value out of anyone so I scooped him up.

I know its a mess but I would like someone else's opinion on this.

Back
Top Bottom