2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Traded Dez and Forte for Martin and AJ Green before the season started :pimp: and it was to an NTer where you at?

mean.gif
mean.gif

One of my teams has Martin, Lynch, and Leshoure at RB, plus the Bears defence:pimp:. Such a big lift with Brady on Bye for me. Plus i still have Graham and Dez left to play

Well, gonna' need 55 points combined from ATL Defense, Vick, and DJax... hey, it's possible with Vick's job on the line against NO.

:nerd:

:smh:

Don't worry, I'm not counting on it. Just saying that, if a miracle was going to happen, that's probably the match-up/situation to get it from.

Last edited:
Doug Martin with 55 points for me :wow:

I still got Michael Vick tomorrow. Opponent's got Drew Brees. I'm up 139-116. I should be good, right?

for a 3rd week in a row, my team has under performed all resulting to a L smh. Started off 6-0, now im going to be 6-3. At this point i just want to stay alive and hope to make it to the playoffs. Always seem to play against teams that everybody on their team shows up

thank God Steven Jackson had a bye week, started Leshoure and probably will continue to start him now.

First time this season Brandon Marshall, Larry Fitzgerald & Calvin Johnson have all scored double digits for me :D

Isaac Redman a great pick up too. Daniel Thomas, disappointing. Daryl Washington worst game so far this year.

Down 4 points with my Matt Ryan & Atlanta Falcons defense, Curtis Lofton vs his Tony Gonzalez & Johnathan Vilma.

Feelin good about this one. It would be very embarrassing to lose to an 0-8 team

Having Doug Martin, Adrian Peterson, and Brandon Marshall on the same team... :x :lol:

Brees hasn't even played yet either. This is CRAZY.

Antonio Brown :smh:

Putting him on the trading block this week before the deadline on Fri

Last edited:
I'm just coming in here to say,

Thank you Dougie Fresh. Thank You.

Now, Matt Ryan and Roddy aren't doing anything man. Bout to trade both of them.

yea A. Brown is doodoo....second straight week he stunk my team at the flex. I should have kept cj2k in there at the flex

Went with my gut and started freeman over m. ryan. He had an ok game but d. martin, forte, and decker won my leagues today

Back
Top Bottom