2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Im planning on starting Ponder @ WAS over Stafford @ PHI this week.

I'm wondering if James Jones @ Hou is worth a start over Hawkins @ CLE considering I'm already starting AJ Green.(2 WR league/std)

I have Cruz and I think I'm starting him because if my memory serves me correct he was toasting carlos rogers, the last time they met?

need help on who to start @ qb & wr

tony romo vs bal o kevin kolb vs buf?

hakeem nicks vs sf o brandon gibson vs mia?

thanks

need help on who to start @ qb & wr
tony romo vs bal o kevin kolb vs buf?
hakeem nicks vs sf o brandon gibson vs mia?
thanks

Romo vs Baltimore. That Ravens defense isn't as good as it once was, should be some holes for Romo to exploit.

No telling what kind of day Kolb will have behind that "offensive line" (tackling dummies), and with William Powell and LSH in the backfield, I expect this passing attack to worsen.

If Nicks is healthy and good to go, you start Nicks. Gibson is a solid start, but Chris Givens might be the guy that blows up here vs Miami.

Which one?

I give: Sproles
I get: Brandon Lloyd and Doug Martin

My team:
QB: Ryan, Smith
RB: Foster, Matthews, Sproles, J Stew
WR: Roddy, Colston, Britt, Crabtree
TE: Graham, Finley

or

I give: Sproles and Colston
I get: AJ and Doug Martin.

Standard ESPN scoring, 10 team league, no PPR

if i was you i would keep colston and give up britt the way he played last night was very iffy after coming back from the injury... and i got martin as well but that guy is getting overshadowed by blount who's getting in the redzone now ...if you can get AJ and another back for sproles and britt that would be a better trade IMO.

Cant believe im even pondering this, but I cant decide between Rodgers and Luck.

Everyone is going to say Rodgers is a MUST start every game, which i agree.

Hes going against a tough Houston Defense at Houston, Hes going to need a big game considering they cant run the ball and they dont want to fall to 2-4

Luck just came off the big win and hes going against a soft Jets defense.

Honestly i can see Luck having the better game. Not because hes the better option just because what hes playing against.

So my boy sent me the offer..He send me Roddy White in exchange for Ridley..Should I do it?

depends what your needs are but as far as value is concerned i would go with Roddy White any day over Ridley IMO

Last edited:
Although ridleys numbers have been great hes still in an unpredictable backfield more or less. Unless u really need a rb id pull hte trigger on that. Roddy white is a beast

^ Miami bruh, don't get cute with Brady.

I'm definitely NOT starting Houston defense vs GB tomorrow. I don't care if Ced Ben, Jermichael and Jennings are out. I'm riding with Miami.

Romo or Alex Smith

start smith...romo's gonna collapse vs baltimore their defense will roll all over him... :smh: smith will perform better...I know the Giant's defense would be a factor but look at their secondary...it's pretty weak right now with all the injured players or ones coming back from injuries. it's gonna be a qb passing fest with Giants vs Niners....GL

Brady vs. Seattle or Luck vs. Jets

That seahawks defense is no joke, but Cromartie is probably going to lock down Wayne....

Back
Top Bottom