2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

^^ gotta stick with rodgers imo.

he'll break out of the so-called ''slump'' sooner than later, and i just dont feel like texans throw the ball enough, although schaub is a safe 2td 200+ yards everyweek.

one of the min reasons why i want to start shopping Andre Johnson, and the only thing keeping me is i dont wanna sell low. lol

seems like my entire team is underachieving,

if anyone can help me come up wiht some interesting trades:

Vick
Andre Johnson
Welker
Dez
MJD
MCfadden
Cobb
Ben Tate
Luck

IS THIS REALLY A 1-4 TEAM?!?!? FML >:

Last edited:
^^ gotta stick with rodgers imo.

he'll break out of the so-called ''slump'' sooner than later, and i just dont feel like texans throw the ball enough, although schaub is a safe 2td 200+ yards everyweek.

one of the min reasons why i want to start shopping Andre Johnson, and the only thing keeping me is i dont wanna sell low. lol

seems like my entire team is underachieving,

if anyone can help me come up wiht some interesting trades:

Vick
Andre Johnson
Welker
Dez
MJD
MCfadden
Cobb
Ben Tate
Luck

IS THIS REALLY A 1-4 TEAM?!?!? FML >:

Vick - turns the ball over too much
Andre Johnson - team is run first
Welker - pats just turned him on
Dez - crap
MJD
MCfadden - made of cookie dough / new scheme
Cobb - buried on a depth chart
Ben Tate - back up
Luck

Your team isn't that great :lol:

Vick - turns the ball over too much
Andre Johnson - team is run first
Welker - pats just turned him on
Dez - crap
MJD
MCfadden - made of cookie dough / new scheme
Cobb - buried on a depth chart
Ben Tate - back up
Luck
Your team isn't that great :lol:

REALLY?! thanks for the monday morning quarterbacking.
what i meant was that when i drafted this squad, i thought i had something good going.

everything u stated, we now already know.

no ish, based on your logic, we shoulda all drafted RGIII > any QB (so far. no ****)

James Jones @ HOU (assuming Jennings is out)
or
Hakeem Nicks @ SF (assuming he plays)

Jones. Jennings isnt gonna play and Rodgers likes him in the Redzone. I dont think Nicks is has practiced yet this week either so I dont think hes gonna play either.

But either way go Jones this week.

Edit: Just to be clear. I guess Nicks has done Individual drills this week. But even if he plays they are saying it will be in a limited capacity. Still go with Jones this week.

Last edited:
Mike Wallace could have had a huge game but was targeted only 4 times, :smh: and yeah Pittsburg D is garbage without Troy, getting dropped by me after this week.

I like Antonio Brown, but man, I think he dropped a TD in every game this season. I know he was interfered on this one but what the hell, **** starts to get annoying after a while :smh:.

I was put in the akward position where i had mike wallace on my team so i wanted him to score touchdowns, but he happened to be playing against my favorite team the Titans........buuut he managed to score me points while also having his team lose :smokin

Hey guys,

Question of who I should start in my Flex this week... I have Denarius Moore and Andre Roberts... I have Roberts there now, just because buffalo is so awful, I figure there will be plenty of balls thrown his and Fitz's way.  I just dont have alot of faith in the Raiders, and they are playing the falcons who arent push overs on Defense.

I wish I could have trusted CJ2K enough to play him in the flex, but I didnt...
mean.gif

Glad I didn't bench CJ this week... I'm going to have to keep riding him for now with my injuries and through BYE's...

He looked a lot better last night, if he can be more decisive he can succeed.

Glad I didn't bench CJ this week... I'm going to have to keep riding him for now with my injuries and through BYE's...

He looked a lot better last night, if he can be more decisive he can succeed.
Yeah, he has a good schedule coming up.  I'm def. playing him next week against the Bills.  But my other backs have good matchups as well... Richardson @ Ind, Forte @ Det, Morris @ NYG

Looks like Kenny Britt is easing back into top form :smokin glad I went with my gut and started him.

Back
Top Bottom