2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Bowe or Vincent jackson? 

Also got offered Martellus Bennet and Demarco Murray for Vernon Davis and Darren Sproles... gonna have to pass on that I think

Last edited:
Traded Chris Johnson last night just before kickoff for Doug Martin and Miles Austin. Decent haul?

I basically did it with the hopes of gaining ammo for a trade for a QB.

I have Vick and Flacco, and I'm trying to acquire Eli (preferrably for Vick).

My RBs are AP, Leshoure, Spiller, Fred Jackson and Martin.

WRs - Harvin, Cruz, Nicks, Hartline and Austin.

Unfortunately this guy doesnt want a WR, he says he wants Spiller or Leshoure plus Vick for Eli. Which would I be better off trading?

I initially offered Vick, Hartline and Tamme (I also have Witten) and dude said he would only accept that package if I subbed Vick for Flacco.

:lol: should have said you needed two then...

I'd go with Decker there, he's getting the red zone targets that DT isn't.

I'm thinking Andre Roberts but I could bench Alfred Morris for decker at the flex...don't like the Vikings matchup

Im thinking Morris is a good play. Griffin is banged up. I think they rely pretty heavy on the run this game to try to make sure he isnt hit too much. Also, I think Morris is starting to be a start every week player irregardless of matchup. But Decker should be a decent play against SD. Brees ate them alive last week. You will prolly be good either way. But I like starting RBs at my Flex if I can. They are guaranteed the touches.

I just got offered Andre Johnson and Doug Martin for LeSean McCoy and Tony Romo...thoughts?

Here's some notes

- I missed my draft due to the birth of my son so I pretty much got screwed with nothing

- My other starting RB is Reggie Bush

- I have absolutely NO DEPTH at WR outside of Wes Welker, and Anquan Boldin. I've been starting waiver wire scraps like Schillens, Barden for weeks.

- Romo was my QB1 at the beginning of the season, but I sat him down in favor of Peyton and haven't looked back since.

- Cutler is my other backup

- I have to make a move and McCoy is my only chip...but I need to trade him to a team that will give me a good enough starting back in return, and the other guy's team is the ONLY one that can do so.

I feel like Dre' Johnson HAS TO break out at some point...HAS TO.

Last edited:
I just got offered Andre Johnson and Doug Martin for LeSean McCoy and Tony Romo...thoughts?

Here's some notes

- I missed my draft due to the birth of my son so I pretty much got screwed with nothing

- My other starting RB is Reggie Bush

- I have absolutely NO DEPTH at WR outside of Wes Welker, and Anquan Boldin. I've been starting waiver wire scraps like Schillens, Barden for weeks.

- Romo was my QB1 at the beginning of the season, but I sat him down in favor of Peyton and haven't looked back since.

- Cutler is my other backup

- I have to make a move and McCoy is my only chip...but I need to trade him to a team that will give me a good enough starting back in return, and the other guy's team is the ONLY one that can do so.

I feel like Dre' Johnson HAS TO break out at some point...HAS TO.
That's the thing, if you really feel that way then you should probably do the trade.

However, objectively looking at it I would want to keep McCoy and maybe try and just trade Romo for a WR

Which one?

I give: Sproles

I get: Brandon Lloyd and Doug Martin

My team:

QB: Ryan, Smith

RB: Foster, Matthews, Sproles, J Stew

WR: Roddy, Colston, Britt, Crabtree

TE: Graham, Finley

or

I give: Sproles and Colston

I get: AJ and Doug Martin.

Standard ESPN scoring, 10 team league, no PPR

Dre is gonna have big games here and there.

But remember , Houston is a run first team now with foster and Tate, and they are on pace to run more than they did last year.

Could be Texans to try and save Dre for when we need him ( playoffs ) cause he is 31

I need a tight end. Thinking of trading Brandon marshall for Vernon davis. good or bad? I also have desean jackson and julio jones as my WR

I need a tight end. Thinking of trading Brandon marshall for Vernon davis. good or bad? I also have desean jackson and julio jones as my WR

Marshall is good for a bunch of targets and 100 yards week in week out. And Alshon Jefferey broke his hand so he'll be targeted even more.

Julio shares looks with Roddy.

Marshall is thee number 1 period. He gets all the looks. Culter will always feed him the ball.

Marshall is too big a piece to give up in my opinion. Well see what others have to say...

Last edited:

Marshall is good for a bunch of targets and 100 yards week in week out. And Alshon Jefferey broke his hand so he'll be targeted even more.

Julio shares looks with Roddy.

Marshall is thee number 1 period. He gets all the looks. Culter will always feed him the ball.

Marshall is too big a piece to give up in my opinion. Well see what others have to say...

Yea I was gonna say after he responds that Marshall is too much to give up. I would try to flip DeShawn for a middle of the pack TE rather than going for the #1 TE. Maybe try getting Heath Miller or Scott Chandler since they see alot of redzone targets if your hurting that bad. I still want to know who you have now, because TEs are usually pretty easy to find in FA unless your league is full of ***** who are hoarding TEs.

Last edited:
A number 1 WR that is just important to that offense as Forte is when healthy ? Not for VD.

Plus BM is a big target, he gets TDs

Antonio let me down last night
tired.gif

We gon bounce back though,
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom