2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Don't be sorry :lol:

I'd be sorry if you pulled off that second trade you posted tho, I'd be heated if that trade went down in my league

Why though? It's pretty much Rodgers for Brady and Nicks for Peterson and Deangelo. Looks a little in his favor, but you gotta understand..BJGE as an RB1 is ick. :lol: I need depth!

Who should i trade , calvin johnson /welker/damarious thomas / brandon marshall. i want a RB2 and a QB , who would be fair for any of those guys

The first half of this post is to illustrate how beautiful fantasy football is. Me and my cousin set up a league this year and my uncle is playing FF for the first time. He's a sports geek jsut like me and at 54 it's a good hobby for him to pick up. We knew he would like it, but he is loving it!

Every Sunday he calls me like 5 times updating me on how all 6 teams in our league are doing. I went over his house week 1 and this dude is watching games on the Redzone channel with his laptop next to him "watching" the fantasy football scores too. Straight glued to the laptop. Had me and my cousin dying.

:pimp:

2nd half of my post...

I've been trying to pull a trade in one of my other leagues and I've been getting played all day.

As you can see I need some RB help (Jackson was a waiver wire stash after his injury)

One guy in the league has 7 RBs (McCoy, MJD, Murray, J. Stewart, Ingram, Ridley, Doug Martin, )

I don't have the pieces to obtain the first 4 so I've been trying to swing a deal for Ridley or Martin, but this fool won't budge. Then again I'm only offering Boldin or Young, and possibly Colston if I like the offer. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
really dude
Well they are playing baltimore
Fair enough, this reminds me of last year when someone asked whether they should start Chris Johnson or some backup RB, and I gave the guy **** for even asking and the back RB ended up having a better game than CJ 
laugh.gif

I swear by starting my top picks. I hate being cute with my lineups
Don't be sorry 
laugh.gif

I'd be sorry if you pulled off that second trade you posted tho, I'd be heated if that trade went down in my league
Why though? It's pretty much Rodgers for Brady and Nicks for Peterson and Deangelo. Looks a little in his favor, but you gotta understand..BJGE as an RB1 is ick.
laugh.gif
I need depth!
I wouldn't do Nicks for Peterson straight up.

Rodgers for Brady is kind of a toss up tho. 

If it was Rodgers/Nicks for like Stafford/Vick/Ryan/Romo/Manning/basically anyone not Brady or Brees with AP and D Will that would be more reasonable IMO.
Who should i trade , calvin johnson /welker/damarious thomas / brandon marshall. i want a RB2 and a QB , who would be fair for any of those guys
Try and package Megatron and Welker. Who are your RB and QB? 

Last edited by a moderator:
The first half of this post is to illustrate how beautiful fantasy football is. Me and my cousin set up a league this year and my uncle is playing FF for the first time. He's a sports geek jsut like me and at 54 it's a good hobby for him to pick up. We knew he would like it, but he is loving it!
Every Sunday he calls me like 5 times updating me on how all 6 teams in our league are doing. I went over his house week 1 and this dude is watching games on the Redzone channel with his laptop next to him "watching" the fantasy football scores too. Straight glued to the laptop. Had me and my cousin dying.
pimp.gif

2nd half of my post...
I've been trying to pull a trade in one of my other leagues and I've been getting played all day.

As you can see I need some RB help (Jackson was a waiver wire stash after his injury)
One guy in the league has 7 RBs (McCoy, MJD, Murray, J. Stewart, Ingram, Ridley, Doug Martin, )
I don't have the pieces to obtain the first 4 so I've been trying to swing a deal for Ridley or Martin, but this fool won't budge. Then again I'm only offering Boldin or Young, and possibly Colston if I like the offer. Any suggestions?
Hey , if i were you i would offer colston for doug martin , colston is always hurt and i love doug martin lol

Rivers or Big Ben?

I've played Rivers the first two weeks but the Raiders are so bad I'm thinking Ben might have a huge week.

Try and package Megatron and Welker. Who are your RB and QB? 
I have bush andre brown, peyton hills, mark ingrim, david wilson 

qbs are , palmer , freeman and schuab
Yikes. Palmer is droppable 
laugh.gif
 No need to be carrying 3 QBs ever. Megatron and Welker should fetch you something
Rivers or Big Ben?

I've played Rivers the first two weeks but the Raiders are so bad I'm thinking Ben might have a huge week.
I think Ben is a good gamble.... but just know that the Raiders D isn't nearly that bad, just super banged up. But I agree that he could have a huge week. Especially with Wallace and Brown, they're gonna be a handful

thanks cam :x

started him in both leagues & im scared to go & see what he actually got

ill be 2-1 & 0-3 :smh:

PPR league, was offered Doug Martin for Brandon Marshall.

My Current RB's:

Johnathan Stewart
Mark Ingram
Adrain Peterson

My Current WR's:

Steve Smith
Brandon Marshall
Dwyane Bowe
Antonio Brown
Darius Heyward Bey

Deal or no deal?

PPR league, was offered Doug Martin for Brandon Marshall.

My Current RB's:

Johnathan Stewart
Mark Ingram
Adrain Peterson

My Current WR's:

Steve Smith
Brandon Marshall
Dwyane Bowe
Antonio Brown
Darius Heyward Bey

Deal or no deal?
Do it now! AP and Martin will be solid with Smitty, Bowe and Brown/Stew at the flex. not bad

Got a tough decision to make because they all have favorable match ups:

I need to pick two of the four (PPR):

Doug Martin
Trent Richardson
Michael Bush
Dez Bryant

At the moment I have Dez and Fat *** Bush in my lineup.

Last edited:

I need to pick two of the four:

Doug Martin
Trent Richardson
Michael Bush
Dez Bryant

Martin and Bush... i think. This is tough

I need to pick two of the four (PPR):
Doug Martin
Trent Richardson
Michael Bush
Dez Bryant

I say Doug and Trent. Tough decision, Bush is a solid play as well.

Need help with a proposed trade...

My Ray Rice and Kenny Britt

For his Darren Sproles, Dwayne Bowe, Matt Forte, and Micheal Bush.

I want to counter with replacing his Forte with Mcfadden instead.

What do u guys think?

Back
Top Bottom