2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Thinking of Trading away RGIII and Lance Moore for Kevin Smith and Cam Newton... PPR league.

This is a no brainer right?

Last edited:
right before last night's game, I had to choose between Dwyer and Andre Brown, and last second I started Brown :pimp: Though I felt bad for advising my friend not to pick up Barden lol

What do u guys think of the following trade?

I give:

Willis McGahee

Pierre Garcon

I get:

Dez Bryant

Ced Benson

My RBs: Demarco Murray, Doug Martin, Ryan Williams

My WRs: B. Lloyd, D. Moore, R.Cobb

Kinda hurting in the WR department. But I'm reluctant to give up Garcon, only because "when" healthy he'll be RGIIIs no.1 target.

Traded Willis McGahee for Jamaal Charles yesterday. Definitely a high risk-high reward deal, hopefully it works out.

Now my team is

Brady
McCoy
Charles
Michael Bush
Fitz
Antonio Brown
Jimmy Graham
Bears D
Justin Tucker

Ben Tate
Garcon
Jared Cook
Mike Williams
Kellen Winslow
Brian Hartline
Shaun Draughn

Should I make anymore moves, or stand put?

Pick ONE:

Adrian Peterson v. SF (very poor matchup, SF doesn't allow any rushing TD's, maybe he can steal one recieving?)
Reggie Bush v. NYJ (went off last week, Miami's only real option on offense...)
Dwayne Bowe @ NO (targeted 15 times last week w/2 TD's @ Buffalo...maybe KC @ NO this week will be a shootout?...)

I was actually leaning towards Bush, Bowe, Peterson in that order. I just don't see Peterson being that effective v. SF this week...

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Finley or Chandler at TE this week?
S-Jax, Torrey or Benson at Flex?

Non-PPR.

I'm leaning Chandler and Torrey TBH.

Finley or Chandler at TE this week?
S-Jax, Torrey or Benson at Flex?
Non-PPR.
I'm leaning Chandler and Torrey TBH.

I say you've got it right. Finley's always a threat but Rodgers spreads it around so much you can't count on him. And definitely Torrey of those choices.

Sorry guys. Had to do it. Got rid of Rodgers and Nicks for Romo and McFadden (Luck was a throw in). Reasoning is I have no RB depth and BJGE is my RB1 ever since Jackson got hurt.

I'm trying to flip Romo and McFadden to a Cowboys fan in my league for Brady/Peterson/Deangelo. If i can pull that trade off I'll feel so much better because Brady and Rodgers are pretty much the same, 1a and 1b type, while Peterson and Deangelo give me much needed depth.

Last edited:
Sorry guys. Had to do it. Got rid of Rodgers and Nicks for Romo and McFadden (Luck was a throw in). Reasoning is I have no RB depth and BJGE is my RB1 ever since Jackson got hurt.

I'm trying to flip Romo and McFadden to a Cowboys fan in my league for Brady/Peterson/Deangelo. If i can pull that trade off I'll feel so much better because Brady and Rodgers are pretty much the same, 1a and 1b type, while Peterson and Deangelo give me much needed depth.
Don't be sorry 
laugh.gif

I'd be sorry if you pulled off that second trade you posted tho, I'd be heated if that trade went down in my league

Eh champ you think starting Amendola over Maclin is a good idea over Andrew Hawkins from Cincy wth the matchup problems...

Having a really tough time choosing my WRs this week. PPR League:

Brandon Marshall vs. Rams
Antonio Brown @ Raiders
Miles Austin vs. Tampa Bay

Any thoughts? I can only start 2. I also have Danny Amendola :lol: :\.

Antonio Brown @ Raiders

Any thoughts? I can only start 2. I also have Danny Amendola
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
I like Marshall and Brown

^ Word that's who I've started each week so far. It's just that last week TB got torched through the air and Austin is playing pretty well thus far, which could make for a huge week.

Antonio Brown @ Raiders
Any thoughts? I can only start 2. I also have Danny Amendola :lol: :\.

Marshall and Brown.

Raiders secondary is worst in the league, Cutler and Marshall bounce back big after last week shenanigans.

Im bouncing back lovely this week. Marshall & Cutler had me ready to play in traffic last week :smh:

Picked up Andre Brown and started him. Good money there.

Started the Giants D last night too. I just had a gut feeling their front 4 would show up and negate their beat up secondary

Tynes was eatin last night! My opponent started him. 20 points off a kicker :smh:

I got Hanson at Titans so I might match that.

Im looking real good right now with Stafford (at Titans), Megatron, Brandon Marshall and Desean at Flex or Kenny Britt if I'm feeling ballsy :lol:

I wanna pull the trigger so bad...Britt was ballin out before he tore his knee up last year. He was beastin.

Maclin out so Desean gonna get even more looks... I think I'll play it safe and wait a week or 2 to see Britt production and integration.

But damn...I just have a feeling Britt might ball out or at least have a couple endzone targets.

Back
Top Bottom