2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

man i didn't know how QB heavy fantasy football is. i lost week 2 because of this. i really believe that if your 2 QBs combine to throw 6 INT and 2 TDs you should lose. makes no damb sense.
Shift to a pass-happy NFL. Running offense and defense in the regular season no longer as important as the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

Aaron Rodgers
Victor Cruz
Dez Bryant
Doug Martin
Adrian Peterson
Jason Witten
Darren Sproles
Reggie Wayne
Brandon Pettigrew
Robert Griffin III
Anquan Boldin
Daryl Richardson
Mikel LeShoure
Here's my squad. I am starting A Rodgers every week regardless so I really don't need RGIII.
Trading my RGIII and Sproles for Bush and Sanchez?
or RGIII and Sproles for A Foster and Cassell?
Fair? Any comments.
No way to the first trade. That's called an old-fashioned ripoff. RG3 and Sproles for Foster and Cassel is closer, but you should get try to get better than Cassel in that exchange/package.

Pick one for flex non PPR-
McFadden
Bowe
Leshoure
Britt
Lloyd
I'm leaning for either Bowe or Leshoure
Bowe definitely for me. Shook off any rust from no camp W2. Cassel's main target. McCluster and Moeaki next. I don't fear NO's secondary.

Lloyd second, DMC third.

need a WR to start alongside Hakeem Nicks: PPR League
Danny Amendola vs. Bears
or
Eric Decker vs. Texans
Can't believe I'm saying this, but Amendola definitely deserves a look in the PPR format. Decker would have been my must-start next to Nicks, but he hasn't performed incredibly well through two weeks. Peyton is trying to force it into him but Demaryius seems to be the Denver receiver to own.

In a 14 team league, should I burn my #1 waiver position to pick up Andre Brown? I am not getting it done at RB and my starting RBs are Jamaal Charles ( :smh: ) and Cedric Benson.
Yes, he's proving to be the handcuff to own in New York for Bradshaw's neck injury. Not Wilson like we all thought as of right now. Brown should get a decent amount of carries in the short-week against Carolina.

Ok, so I asked for on this trade and got a deal done.  I received CJ, Lloyd, and Amendola for Maclin and Garcon.  I feel like Lloyd and Garcon are comparable receivers, and Maclin is still nursing that hip so I get a healthy Amendola and a potential Superstar in CJ2K WHEN (not IF) he rebounds... what are your thoughts?
Great deal for you to wrangle Amendola as the extra piece. Good negotiating. Icing on the cake.

I went with Chandler for this week because Bennett was picked up. I like Rudolph but not this week against the Niners. Cook is also a FA again but not liking him so far this season.
I have the Pats and Seahawks D currently. Was thinking about dropping the Pats for the Bills this week because they play the Browns. Thoughts? Or would you start the Seahawks at home vs. the Pack? I benched them this week against Dallas and they played great, but not sure about them vs. the Pack.
Here is a list of defenses available:
Chandler a good TE option, that's about it. Would consider a better long-term option after W3, of course.

I'd sit Seattle DEF and pickup Buffalo DEF to start. Spot start then re-add NE or another DEF in W4.

Luck vs Jax
Brady vs Bal
Who should I start? The NE offense hasn't been as explosive as past seasons, they seem to be running the ball more and with Hernandez's injury it not looking good against the Ravens offense. Plus Luck is coming off of a really good performance last week.
Brady is a must-start. Luck hasn't proven enough to be a fantasy QB #1 week-in and week-out. Jacksonville DEF tougher than most think.

Hey NT,
Got offered...
Megatron
P. Hillis
M. Schaub
for
CJ Spiller
V. Jackson
B. Celek
I really don't need Megatron as I have V. Jackson and Andre Johnson but it's enticing. I really don't want to give up Spiller as he's BEASTING right now for me but I also have Shady McCoy, Michael "DUI" Turner and Pierre Thomas. Hillis is useless as he's sharing carries and I really don't need Schaub either because I have Romo and Flacco both performing well. Any thoughts on how I could pry Megatron away or should I stand pat and ride it out with my current roster.
No deal. I'd gladly move Turner before C.J. Spiller. Not enough in that package outside of Megatron. Schaub won't be your starter. Hillis not proving substantial RB2 worth yet.

I give up Willis McGahee and Larry Fitzgerald
I get Jamaal Charles and Jordy Nelson
Should I do it? Would give me McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Michael Bush and Ben Tate at RB...and Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Garcon, Mike Williams and Kendall Wright as my WR's. I'm tired of Fitz already and I'm just not sure if McGahee is gonna keep that starting spot all season long over Hillman, Ball, etc. But I'm just weary about Charles' knee and if I give up McGahee and Charles goes down for a while then I'll be stuck starting Michael Bush or Ben Tate every week as my RB2.
Close but I wouldn't do it. I'd sell McGahee higher after the strong W2. Charles has top-20 fantasy producer potential but hasn't shown it yet after all the preseason talk and hype. Plus Fitz is top-10 overall on most boards despite two poor outings. It's going to take more than Jordy in that package, more like Julio or Brandon Marshall. Or Cruz. Or Nicks.

Champ, how do feel about dropping Denarius Moore for either Amendola/Brandon Lafell/Lance Moore in that order? PPR league

Also considering dropping Fred Davis for Kyle Rudolph, and pairing him w/ Tamme.
I'd definitely drop Davis for Rudolph at this point based on targets from RG3.

I'd only drop Moore for Amendola or Lance in the PPR format. LaFell the third option. Amendola is a monster in PPR leagues because Bradford utilizes him the way Brady used Welker in the past. Short, quick routes for short yardage over and over again. I'd go ahead and drop Denarius for Amendola in a PPR format.

Hey guys, i'm considering dropping Jacquizz Rodgers. I'm pretty stacked at RBs though (Rice, Sproles, T-Rich, Ridley, Pierre Thomas).
i'm 3rd on the waiver slot. Here's some names available on the wire:
Brandon LaFell (Car - WR)
Dennis Pitta (Bal - TE)
Donnie Avery (Ind - WR)
Andrew Hawkins (Cin - WR)
Brent Celek (Phi - TE)
Andre Brown (NYG - RB)
Who should I consider dropping Jacquizz for or should I stay put? (PPR)
My other TE is Pettigrew and has a bye in week 5, but in the league that i play in, we put the TE in a flex spot (W/T); so the line up is QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, W/T, W/R
my other WRs are Julio, Percy, Denarius Moore, and Sidney Rice
Thanks
I'd drop Quizz at this point based on what he's showed in two early weeks. For either Pitta, LaFell, or Brown. You have enough RB depth so either Pitta or LaFell. Pitta a good alternative to Pettigrew and was targeted often by Flacco against Philly. LaFell a solid #2 in Carolina after Smitty. Gives you more WR depth.

Glad i listened to you with Bowe had me second guessing for a min
No problem, man. Looks like he just needed one week to shake off the rust with no training camp. Back on track with Cassel. KC has no other respectable WRs even though I like McCluster and Baldwin. Baldwin is only a deep-league sleeper and McCluster only valuable in PPR formats.

Start:
Stafford @ STL
or
Eli @ Carolina
Detroit is playing TEN, I think you mean. Slightly tough call but I'm going with Matty Stafford. You drafted him first or second-round to start. He was right behind Brees, Brady, and Rodgers last year. Megatron always a threat. Should bounce back after losing to SF rather closely on paper. Eli's got a short-week, no Bradshaw, and emotionally drained after the Tampa comeback. Cam may keep the Carolina offense on the field with sustained drives, possibly. Stafford's the start and right play.

Should I start shopping Run DMC? I know his value is at a low, but if I can grab a Reggie Bush or Marshawn per se- should I pull the trigger?

Should I start shopping Run DMC? I know his value is at a low, but if I can grab a Reggie Bush or Marshawn per se- should I pull the trigger?

if you can get Beast Mode and a filler i would do it.

Reggie is gonna be hit or miss depending on who he plays that week.

DMC is hurt, the Raiders offense / oline is :x

Back
Top Bottom