Jason Witten
Darren Sproles
Reggie Wayne
Brandon Pettigrew
Robert Griffin III
Anquan Boldin
Daryl Richardson
Mikel LeShoure

Here's my squad. I am starting A Rodgers every week regardless so I really don't need RGIII.

Trading my RGIII and Sproles for Bush and Sanchez?

or RGIII and Sproles for A Foster and Cassell?

Fair? Any comments.

I just don't know what to do with CJ2K anymore :smh: :smh: don't know if I should keep him or trade him away smh

I would drop Fred Davis. RG hasn't looked like the type to throw to a TE in trouble, just to run it out.

I wouldn't start Vick this week. Missing 40% of his line most likely and Maclin might be out against that defense.

who should I start this week at QB
Aaron Rodgers vs SEA
Andrew Luck vs JAX
Andy Dalton vs WAS

No matter who Rodgers is playing you start him.

Vick @ ARI ? Nah that cards defense is no joke.
Oaklands defense had Tannehill looking like a star.
Gotta go Ben at Oaktown

You're right about Oakland's defense looking god awful last week but I really like Vick this week I think the Eagles win big.

I don't know. Eagles play much worse on the road and Arizona is a tough place to play.

In a 14 team league, should I burn my #1 waiver position to pick up Andre Brown? I am not getting it done at RB and my starting RBs are Jamaal Charles ( :smh: ) and Cedric Benson.

Hey NT fam,

Got a trade offer this morning in my PPR league, wanted to bounce it off you guys....

I Give up: Jeremy Maclin and Pierre Garcon

I Get : Chris Johnson and Brandon Lloyd

My other WRs: Cruz, D. Moore and McCluster

My other RBs: T. Rich, Forte, Hillis, and Pierre Thomas

I won't to do this trade as is, becuase I feel it would leave me too thin at WR but I do have a need at RB with Forte out this week and maybe more.  I believe at some point CJ will "wake up", just like last year.  And the thought of a productive CJ with Forte and Richardson seems like a nasty combo. This guy in my league really wants Maclin, so I was maybe going to counter Maclin for CJ striaght up... thoughts?
Ok, so I asked for on this trade and got a deal done.  I received CJ, Lloyd, and Amendola for Maclin and Garcon.  I feel like Lloyd and Garcon are comparable receivers, and Maclin is still nursing that hip so I get a healthy Amendola and a potential Superstar in CJ2K WHEN (not IF) he rebounds... what are your thoughts?

Rudolph, Fleener, Bennett in that order.

I went with Chandler for this week because Bennett was picked up. I like Rudolph but not this week against the Niners. Cook is also a FA again but not liking him so far this season.

I have the Pats and Seahawks D currently. Was thinking about dropping the Pats for the Bills this week because they play the Browns. Thoughts? Or would you start the Seahawks at home vs. the Pack? I benched them this week against Dallas and they played great, but not sure about them vs. the Pack.

Here is a list of defenses available:

Luck vs Jax

Brady vs Bal

Who should I start? The NE offense hasn't been as explosive as past seasons, they seem to be running the ball more and with Hernandez's injury it not looking good against the Ravens offense. Plus Luck is coming off of a really good performance last week.

Hey NT,

Got offered...

Megatron
P. Hillis
M. Schaub

for

CJ Spiller
V. Jackson
B. Celek

I really don't need Megatron as I have V. Jackson and Andre Johnson but it's enticing. I really don't want to give up Spiller as he's BEASTING right now for me but I also have Shady McCoy, Michael "DUI" Turner and Pierre Thomas. Hillis is useless as he's sharing carries and I really don't need Schaub either because I have Romo and Flacco both performing well. Any thoughts on how I could pry Megatron away or should I stand pat and ride it out with my current roster.

I'd go Luck vs. JAX...

I think B-More is going to beat Brady up plus with no Hernandez not looking great on the O side of the ball for the Patriots

I give up Willis McGahee and Larry Fitzgerald

I get Jamaal Charles and Jordy Nelson

Should I do it? Would give me McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Michael Bush and Ben Tate at RB...and Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Garcon, Mike Williams and Kendall Wright as my WR's. I'm tired of Fitz already and I'm just not sure if McGahee is gonna keep that starting spot all season long over Hillman, Ball, etc. But I'm just weary about Charles' knee and if I give up McGahee and Charles goes down for a while then I'll be stuck starting Michael Bush or Ben Tate every week as my RB2.

Champ, how do feel about dropping Denarius Moore for either Amendola/Brandon Lafell/Lance Moore in that order? PPR league

Also considering dropping Fred Davis for Kyle Rudolph, and pairing him w/ Tamme.

Brady vs Ravens

or

Luck vs Jags

:nerd:

Luck had the better week 2

Just saw cornzillas post

Last edited:
Hey guys, i'm considering dropping Jacquizz Rodgers. I'm pretty stacked at RBs though (Rice, Sproles, T-Rich, Ridley, Pierre Thomas).

i'm 3rd on the waiver slot. Here's some names available on the wire:

Brandon LaFell (Car - WR)

Dennis Pitta (Bal - TE)

Donnie Avery (Ind - WR)

Andrew Hawkins (Cin - WR)

Brent Celek (Phi - TE)

Andre Brown (NYG - RB)

Who should I consider dropping Jacquizz for or should I stay put? (PPR)

My other TE is Pettigrew and has a bye in week 5, but in the league that i play in, we put the TE in a flex spot (W/T); so the line up is QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, W/T, W/R

my other WRs are Julio, Percy, Denarius Moore, and Sidney Rice

Thanks

Last edited:
I definitely agree... Gonzalez is going to be very solid week in and week out. But I don't think he's catching multiple touchdowns in a game or going over 100 yards very often with all the weapons that ATL has... so solid production, but I don't see explosions in points from him.
Which is why I finally came to grips with trading him for someone who can explode (DMC).
But I can't believe how underrated he was pre-draft... I had him top 5 TE's easily (really behind Gronkowski, Graham, maybe Gates, and Hernandez). Most had him behind a couple more TE's.
On point. Tony's definitely still got it at his older age. Very underrated for ADP, just made the top-100 in the 90s. While Fred Davis owners are kicking themselves.

Mez will have a weekly dilemma, a more consistent Gonzalez or bigger TD-threat in VD.

won all 5 of my games :pimp:
i have colston in my money league, if he doesnt do something next week hes going on the block
It's the foot, bro. Drew was looking Jimmy and Lance's way, and now Sproles, more in the first two weeks. Slow first-halves for Colston thus far.

Back
Top Bottom