2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

I thought you guys already knew how the judges get down for Paul Williams after the first Sergio fight. You want to beat Paul Williams knock him out for good. Don't leave it up to the judges.
30t6p3b.gif

I thought you guys already knew how the judges get down for Paul Williams after the first Sergio fight. You want to beat Paul Williams knock him out for good. Don't leave it up to the judges.
30t6p3b.gif

Paul won that 1st Sergio fight tho, only reason there's controversy over that is cus the wide decision by one judge.

Sturm vs De la Hoya was a robbery of this proportion as well...

laugh.gif
word I had already forgot about how Devin Alexander was just gifted a W last damn week

Paul won that 1st Sergio fight tho, only reason there's controversy over that is cus the wide decision by one judge.

laugh.gif
word I had already forgot about how Devin Alexander was just gifted a W last damn week

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

these decisions are nothin new to the sport.

Sweet pea bust de La Hoyas #$%, got robbed,

Pernell also whupped Chavez, and was given a draw....

QFTMFT.

But..Sweet Pea wins that fight, Oscar/Tito doesn't happen so you already know the screw-job was coming. 

And that Chavez fight should've been at a neutral site...Texas? Where Chavez is a GOD? Come on...
tired.gif

these decisions are nothin new to the sport.

Sweet pea bust de La Hoyas #$%, got robbed,

Pernell also whupped Chavez, and was given a draw....

QFTMFT.

But..Sweet Pea wins that fight, Oscar/Tito doesn't happen so you already know the screw-job was coming. 

And that Chavez fight should've been at a neutral site...Texas? Where Chavez is a GOD? Come on...
tired.gif

Paul won that 1st Sergio fight tho

I still think Sergio should've won that fight, I'm glad he went HAM in fight NO.2 to prove everyone that dude was capable of beating Williams' +@#.

Oscar vs. Tito, Probably the first robbed fight I saw.
30t6p3b.gif

I still think Sergio should've won that fight, I'm glad he went HAM in fight NO.2 to prove everyone that dude was capable of beating Williams' +@#.

30t6p3b.gif

^ I'm saying, there's been some bad decisions this last month
laugh.gif

I thought that first fight was a draw *shrugs*

You already know DLH was not losing that fight
laugh.gif
I remember watching that and being stunned DLH won.

^ I'm saying, there's been some bad decisions this last month
laugh.gif

You already know DLH was not losing that fight
laugh.gif
I remember watching that and being stunned DLH won.

laugh.gif

Hell nah even most on NT agree Sergio had won. I don't feel like resurrecting thread, but I don't recall many disagreeing.

laugh.gif

Hell nah even most on NT agree Sergio had won. I don't feel like resurrecting thread, but I don't recall many disagreeing.

Disagree
Originally Posted by JD214

30t6p3b.gif
 So upset, but he got some gifts himself

And agree, Chavez-Whitaker was much worse though

Disagree

30t6p3b.gif

and even if u disagree wasnt no robbery too it, that was a 115-114 fight either way so u should get my point...

exactly. that wasnt no gift

and even if u disagree wasnt no robbery too it, that was a 115-114 fight either way so u should get my point...

exactly. that wasnt no gift

Ah yes, the De La Hoya/Sturm fight.

I remember they were cutting to Bernard Hopkins during the fight because the plan was for he and DLH to beat their to preliminary opponents and then face each other. And this was before B-Hop had as big a name (or as big a draw) as he does now so he looked nervous as hell like "this %%#+% about to mess up my big pay day".

But of course, boxing did what boxing does. Maybe we ought to just go back to the days of fights lasting 20, 30, 40 rounds til one guy just can't go anymore. Because I don't know which is worse at this point.

Ah yes, the De La Hoya/Sturm fight.

I remember they were cutting to Bernard Hopkins during the fight because the plan was for he and DLH to beat their to preliminary opponents and then face each other. And this was before B-Hop had as big a name (or as big a draw) as he does now so he looked nervous as hell like "this %%#+% about to mess up my big pay day".

But of course, boxing did what boxing does. Maybe we ought to just go back to the days of fights lasting 20, 30, 40 rounds til one guy just can't go anymore. Because I don't know which is worse at this point.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Disagree

I still think Sergio should've won that fight, I'm glad he went HAM in
fight NO.2 to prove everyone that dude was capable of beating Williams'
+@#.

30t6p3b.gif

Not going to defend Chavez but I never saw that fight, I think I found a Youtube link to it, I'll watch it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Disagree

I still think Sergio should've won that fight, I'm glad he went HAM in
fight NO.2 to prove everyone that dude was capable of beating Williams'
+@#.

30t6p3b.gif

Not going to defend Chavez but I never saw that fight, I think I found a Youtube link to it, I'll watch it tomorrow.

Gunna and Pro, where do you guys think Paul goes from here? I still think he needs to call Brother Naszim and work on his defense because it seems that guys have figured him out.

Back
Top Bottom