2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Home game eh, I would try to find tickets if I wasn't in the process of moving
sick.gif

Have to win this weekend, no way around it.

Home game eh, I would try to find tickets if I wasn't in the process of moving
sick.gif

Have to win this weekend, no way around it.

Do you guys understand what our D will look like next year at full strength?

DE - Tuck, Osi, JPP,
LB - Kiwi, Tolleffson, Boley, Canty
CB - Webster, Thomas, Prince, Ross
Safety - Rolle, Phillips, Grant

the weakness is at LB and it isn't even that bad.

At full strength that's easily top 3 defense in the league

DE - Tuck, Osi, JPP,

I'm not sold on Fewell getting this defense to that top notch level even though they have held their own this season with all of the sacks, he relies heavily on pressure from the front 4 too much.
sick.gif

I understand the secondary is depleted and he doesn't want to blitz as much, but guy makes zero in game adjustments and is stubborn with his play calling regardless of the opponent. I can't stand the zone defense on 3rd and 8, feels like we never get a 3 and out.

I miss Spags as well
laugh.gif

I'm not sold on Fewell getting this defense to that top notch level even though they have held their own this season with all of the sacks, he relies heavily on pressure from the front 4 too much.
sick.gif

I understand the secondary is depleted and he doesn't want to blitz as much, but guy makes zero in game adjustments and is stubborn with his play calling regardless of the opponent. I can't stand the zone defense on 3rd and 8, feels like we never get a 3 and out.

I miss Spags as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

DE - Tuck, Osi, JPP,

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 relatively young defense too... wait a minute what about Marvin Austin? he is another DT that we have which I believe is a beast

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

DE - Tuck, Osi, JPP,

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 relatively young defense too... wait a minute what about Marvin Austin? he is another DT that we have which I believe is a beast

Brandon Marshall on Twitter - "To: Media When we win Sunday please don't say the Giants didn't take us serious."

CLOWN

Brandon Marshall on Twitter - "To: Media When we win Sunday please don't say the Giants didn't take us serious."

CLOWN

We had one home letdown game already, I do not expect this to be another.
Giants win going away, 31-10.

We had one home letdown game already, I do not expect this to be another.
Giants win going away, 31-10.

just saw the field, they are clearing the snow off of it.
looks like there is ice on it, I'm sure it'll be melted by game time, but we could see a good amount of Bradshaw today

just saw the field, they are clearing the snow off of it.
looks like there is ice on it, I'm sure it'll be melted by game time, but we could see a good amount of Bradshaw today

Field looks like there was a sunny day yesterday not a snow storm. Well done by the Giants staff.

I think Bradshaw is gonna have a big day, continue to build on his solid season. I want to see Nicks have a big game, Eli tends to shy away from Nicks consistently, early on more so. I'd love to see a 8-10 reception game for Nicks, a few scores.

We have a tendency to not beating up the teams that we should, especially at home, most recently Seattle. Let's change that today. I'd love to see a 42-10 type of a win.

Gonna be interesting to see how many snaps Tuck plays. But having Tuck, JPP and Osi on the line should be a nice sight to see.

Field looks like there was a sunny day yesterday not a snow storm. Well done by the Giants staff.

I think Bradshaw is gonna have a big day, continue to build on his solid season. I want to see Nicks have a big game, Eli tends to shy away from Nicks consistently, early on more so. I'd love to see a 8-10 reception game for Nicks, a few scores.

We have a tendency to not beating up the teams that we should, especially at home, most recently Seattle. Let's change that today. I'd love to see a 42-10 type of a win.

Gonna be interesting to see how many snaps Tuck plays. But having Tuck, JPP and Osi on the line should be a nice sight to see.

this should be an easy one, which means well probably lose, right?

nah, this it's practically winter today. miami in a winter game, pfft

this should be an easy one, which means well probably lose, right?

nah, this it's practically winter today. miami in a winter game, pfft

Back
Top Bottom