2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Smith may end up being released by the Eagles, they are idiots for eve suiting him up. GMen were going to wait until at least week 8-10 to even consider playing him so I don't mind not making a high offer to the guy.

Osi is expendable at this point I'd gladly trade him for pick(s) or someone who can contribute right now.

Boss has always been meh to me and he is overpaid (GMen couldn't afford to keep him), has good hands but can't block to save his life.....not the prototypical TE that the GMen need. We have a solid one right now playing excellent.

Reese knows what he is doing, showing confidence in the guys he already has (along with Eli stating the same before the season) speaks volumes for the team.

This is a big game.

We play the Phins at home, coming off a bye.

We must murder them.

Send a statement, plus our schedule gets brutal after this week.

Moore has hurt ribs, he will die if he suits up.

Tuck said he was going to play this week. Hopefully Prince isn't too far off.

This is a big game.

We play the Phins at home, coming off a bye.

We must murder them.

Send a statement, plus our schedule gets brutal after this week.

Moore has hurt ribs, he will die if he suits up.

Tuck said he was going to play this week. Hopefully Prince isn't too far off.

even prince comes back this year I doubt he will contribute much. He will need time to get in sync with the rest of team, speed of the game, etc.

even prince comes back this year I doubt he will contribute much. He will need time to get in sync with the rest of team, speed of the game, etc.

Tuck, Snee (HUGE), and Jacobs all playing this weekend...

Prince is 100% and has been working out and running full speed, there is a good chance he will play a bit this weekend. He is definetly going to play against NE though...

Barden also said he is ready to play

Tuck, Jason Pierre-Paul, Osi Umenyiora, Kiwanuka
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Prince is 100% and has been working out and running full speed, there is a good chance he will play a bit this weekend. He is definetly going to play against NE though...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The reason Prince is important is not for his contributing factor, it's to put everyone else in their proper positions.

We have guys not playing their #1 spot right now. Rolle, Grant etc

The reason Prince is important is not for his contributing factor, it's to put everyone else in their proper positions.

We have guys not playing their #1 spot right now. Rolle, Grant etc

Originally Posted by nightruans

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

smile.gif

waiting on Mez for his 2 cents
pimp.gif

What wonders a bye week can work. The Giants got Justin Tuck, Brandon Jacobs, Chris Snee, Prince Amukamara... even perpetually injured receiver Ramses Barden back at practice Monday and should be at something close to full strength for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. Health was a major issue for the Giants at the start of the season, but they've managed to go 4-2 while missing a number of key players. And except for Terrell Thomas and Jonathan Goff and guys who suffered season-ending injuries, it looks as though they may be getting most of their key contributors back on the field in time for their challenging second-half schedule.

waiting on Mez for his 2 cents
pimp.gif

What wonders a bye week can work. The Giants got Justin Tuck, Brandon Jacobs, Chris Snee, Prince Amukamara... even perpetually injured receiver Ramses Barden back at practice Monday and should be at something close to full strength for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. Health was a major issue for the Giants at the start of the season, but they've managed to go 4-2 while missing a number of key players. And except for Terrell Thomas and Jonathan Goff and guys who suffered season-ending injuries, it looks as though they may be getting most of their key contributors back on the field in time for their challenging second-half schedule.

I was reading that there's a chance that Tuck might not play

Worried about this game
- we're not a good home team
- Miami plays better on the road than at home
- Teams are usually slow coming off a bye
- we lost to the Seahawks and I think they're worse than Miami.

With that said, I will be devastated if we lost

I was reading that there's a chance that Tuck might not play

Worried about this game
- we're not a good home team
- Miami plays better on the road than at home
- Teams are usually slow coming off a bye
- we lost to the Seahawks and I think they're worse than Miami.

With that said, I will be devastated if we lost

The entire team practiced today, everyone, for the first time.

@Giants on twitter posted a picture of a bike on the side of practice with no one on it. Looked lonely lol

The entire team practiced today, everyone, for the first time.

@Giants on twitter posted a picture of a bike on the side of practice with no one on it. Looked lonely lol

These is no excuse with the Dolphins game, if they lose its hard to take them seriously, nice warm weather for Eli off a bye week.

Prince just being out there makes a big impact for the mere fact that we won't have safeties playing corner (ie Rolle).

Casual fan does not understand how drastically different each of these positions are, everyone is playing out of position in that secondary so having one guy will help.

I still miss TT
frown.gif

These is no excuse with the Dolphins game, if they lose its hard to take them seriously, nice warm weather for Eli off a bye week.

Prince just being out there makes a big impact for the mere fact that we won't have safeties playing corner (ie Rolle).

Casual fan does not understand how drastically different each of these positions are, everyone is playing out of position in that secondary so having one guy will help.

I still miss TT
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I still miss TT
frown.gif

The game is at home, it won't be warm.
and yes, I miss Thomas too

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I still miss TT
frown.gif

The game is at home, it won't be warm.
and yes, I miss Thomas too

Back
Top Bottom