2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Still plenty of time, but we look like garbage so far. Get this ++#+ together
the DEFENSE looks god awful, can't get Matt Moore on the ground on a 3rd and long? You knew they would score
Giants offense can still do what they want vs the Phins, but they need to get 7 and not 3.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Still plenty of time, but we look like garbage so far. Get this ++#+ together
the DEFENSE looks god awful, can't get Matt Moore on the ground on a 3rd and long? You knew they would score
Giants offense can still do what they want vs the Phins, but they need to get 7 and not 3.

Can't watch this garbage, especially with Dierdorf. Back to the Carolina game I go, wake me for the 4th.

Can't watch this garbage, especially with Dierdorf. Back to the Carolina game I go, wake me for the 4th.

TheRealBillWalton: "No team plays so well against good teams & so terrible against bad teams as the NY Giants! But at least they are consistently inconsistent".
smh lol

TheRealBillWalton: "No team plays so well against good teams & so terrible against bad teams as the NY Giants! But at least they are consistently inconsistent".
smh lol

Brandon Jacobs screens. 
laugh.gif

like...how does an NFL player drop a soft screen pass right at your hands?

Wow what a beautiful throw by Eli, too bad Nicks couldn't come down with it.

Stop going for homerun plays though.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

dan dierdorf (sp) is both hideous and annoying to listen to

You think so? I'm not a fan of either team but he had me in tears with what he said after Matt Moore scored that td.

"Why not just give the ball to your best RUNNING BACK?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now he just said that the dolphins are " Uncharacteristically playing with confidence."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
When will it stop!!!!!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

dan dierdorf (sp) is both hideous and annoying to listen to

You think so? I'm not a fan of either team but he had me in tears with what he said after Matt Moore scored that td.

"Why not just give the ball to your best RUNNING BACK?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now he just said that the dolphins are " Uncharacteristically playing with confidence."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
When will it stop!!!!!

like...how does an NFL player drop a soft screen pass right at your hands?

Wow what a beautiful throw by Eli, too bad Nicks couldn't come down with it.

Stop going for homerun plays though.

Bradshaw just plays football the way it is MEANT to be played, not afraid of that contact.

Eli can lead this offense to do what he wants, its a matter of the defense getting their heads out of their rear ends.

Bradshaw just plays football the way it is MEANT to be played, not afraid of that contact.

Eli can lead this offense to do what he wants, its a matter of the defense getting their heads out of their rear ends.

Biggest problem of the game is not being able to stop them on third down. They're 4-5 on third downs. A few of those were 3rd and 7+. We can't allow that, it's embarrassing. We also need to hit Moore. I haven't seen him get touched. Fewell has to go, he's bad.

Offense looked good for the most part, hit a little slump but they came out strong. Hated the go for it on 4th and 9 call.

Back
Top Bottom