2011 ESCALADE INFO??

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

He's legit, no need for "pics or prove". He's NT's resident counsel.

Aite ill take your word but this dude loves to tell everyone his wife has an escalade. ive heard it like in like 5 differnt threads
laugh.gif

seriously though who in your family makes the greater salary? no disrespect in any way

I can understand where you are coming from. He's a good NT'er though, some people are just more likely to tell you what they have or have achieved, while some people are pretty quiet about it. Either way doesn't necessarily make a person good or bad. I don't have nearly as much material possessions as HOVkid or some of the other posters in NT, but I'm happy to see when people are doing their thing regardless. Good attitude to have.

i was a fan of Escalades until i started working for Cadillac. After driving them all the time, I just don't see the point. but yea, anyway females love them for whatever reason. the majority of the Escalade owners were moms.... and single older women

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by HOVKid

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:

gangsta207therevolution wrote:

A G class is the only other Luxury SUV out there my dude
Umm, no. Like I said the Infiniti QX56 and the Audi Q7 are also luxury SUV's. Heck the Q7 even has a V12 model.

The QX56 is a good idea.  I'll take her to see that this weekend. 

She don't roll with the Q7 cause it looks too muchh like a station wagon.  I agree with her.  I also drive a 2009 Audi A4 and I don't want to get 2 cars that basically have the same interior.

So are you saying you drive an A4 (which is a very nice car and had to choose between it and an is) and she is driving a $65,000+ truck...I hope you were the one who married rich...

pics or ducktale
grin.gif

Yes.  Dude, if you knew anything you'd know the wife and kids get the better car than the husband.  My wife should always be in a better car.  I go to work 5 days a week.  She's driving all week and she's driving our kids around.  She takes them to school, shopping, etc and what do you think, she's going to show up driving weaksauce?  She needs to roll deep.  You gotta see what its like where I live.  One day I stayed home from work and went around with her and the kids and I totally understood.....all the moms are driving Range Rovers, GL's, ML's, Escalades, X5's....its crazy.  I want her showing up in the illest car she wants.

Funny that you think I'm lying.  I did not marry rich and dude was right that said my wife doesn't work. 

As for why I mention on here that my wife drives and Escalade all the time is because I think its absolutely ridiculous.  Chick needs to be on 22" chrome rims?  I laugh about it on here with my NT family.  Trust me, its not bragging.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

laugh.gif

Don't wanna drive a GMC? Does she not know a Escalade is basically a luxurious Tahoe, which is pretty much what a Denali is?

exactly! and so much cheaper! and you get the same thing just different logos 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

agold1002 wrote:

HOVKid wrote:

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:

gangsta207therevolution wrote:

A G class is the only other Luxury SUV out there my dude
Umm, no. Like I said the Infiniti QX56 and the Audi Q7 are also luxury SUV's. Heck the Q7 even has a V12 model.

The QX56 is a good idea.  I'll take her to see that this weekend. 

She don't roll with the Q7 cause it looks too muchh like a station wagon.  I agree with her.  I also drive a 2009 Audi A4 and I don't want to get 2 cars that basically have the same interior.

So are you saying you drive an A4 (which is a very nice car and had to choose between it and an is) and she is driving a $65,000+ truck...I hope you were the one who married rich...

pics or ducktale
grin.gif

Yes.  Dude, if you knew anything you'd know the wife and kids get the better car than the husband.  My wife should always be in a better car.  I go to work 5 days a week.  She's driving all week and she's driving our kids around.  She takes them to school, shopping, etc and what do you think, she's going to show up driving weaksauce?  She needs to roll deep.  You gotta see what its like where I live.  One day I stayed home from work and went around with her and the kids and I totally understood.....all the moms are driving Range Rovers, GL's, ML's, Escalades, X5's....its crazy.  I want her showing up in the illest car she wants.

believe me i know what its like to live in a nice area...in our neighborhood of 25 houses there are porsches, aastin martins db9s, beamers, benzs (s65 brabus is one of them), etc.

But more power to you. All i know is that my wife will have a really nice car but i dont know if one of us would ever have a $20,000 difference in cars. I understand your principle but hopefully having the "illest" car is not your first priority but i am not a parent so i do know know the situation you are in.

Funny that you think I'm lying. I did not marry rich and dude was right that said my wife doesn't work.

As for why I mention on here that my wife drives and Escalade all the time is because I think its absolutely ridiculous. Chick needs to be on 22" chrome rims? I laugh about it on here with my NT family. Trust me, its not bragging.

i never thought u were lying...i believed you but like you said i thought it was funny you kept bringing it up.

I just went through the same thing....

I leased a Range Rover Sport for myself 3 years ago and my wife was driving it for the past 2 years since I had bought 2 other cars for myself.... We just had a son 6 months ago and she refused to consider a car or drive either of my cars, I wound up leasing her the Volvo XC60, real safe and the quality of it impressed me alot, shes happy with it, and mainly went with it due to the safety factors of it...

We looked at the GL, Cayenne and everything else , I wouldnt get an American car just because I dont feel like having to service them for oil changes and all that so often compared to Europeans....

Bottom line when it comes to cars, women are real picky and dont use the same logic we do when it comes to making a decision

HOV
quick question!

got a moving violation, its pre payable so i logged on to try and pay it, not in there system called them and they cant find it, court date is the 18th, i move out of state the 17th. what can i do???

they changed the grill on the newer escalade, most people wont notice but its a more sporty CTS look.

So with the leases, are you required to pay that 2K signing cost for every time you get the new car?

laugh.gif
@ dude questioning HOVkid's paper.
Dude is legit, he stayed grinding for years and if my memory serves me correct a year or two ago he finally got the huge promo to where he's now balling ridiculously outta control. Dude is good money.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

laugh.gif
Dude is legit, he stayed grinding for years and if my memory serves me correct a year or two ago he finally got the huge promo to where he's now balling ridiculously outta control. Dude is good money.

What he needs to do is send me a check.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

laugh.gif

What he needs to do is send me a check.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo NT summit in Phx sponsored by HOVkid?

Back
Top Bottom