2011 ESCALADE INFO??

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

YNC=Your Not Copping

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Not sure what the first thing you posted is.

She won't get a Suburban.  First off, its like the ESV and unnecessarily large.  Second, its just a weaker version of the Escalade in terms of trim, etc.  Also, when we went to look at the one she drives now, the dealer tried to get her in a Denali and her response was "I'm not driving a GMC."

As for the Navigator, I hate Lincoln/Mercury.....the Navigator looks mad cheap to me interior-wise, etc.

Damn

What about the RR? Or Cayenne?

But if she's set on the Escalade.
http://www.automobile.com/2011-cadillac-escalade-review.html

Like I said, she won't drive a Rover because of the safety rating (we have 2 kids). 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  i'm sorry, the safety talk is just too funny, whats happening with america
nerd.gif

Not sure what the first thing you posted is.

She won't get a Suburban.  First off, its like the ESV and unnecessarily large.  Second, its just a weaker version of the Escalade in terms of trim, etc.  Also, when we went to look at the one she drives now, the dealer tried to get her in a Denali and her response was "I'm not driving a GMC."

As for the Navigator, I hate Lincoln/Mercury.....the Navigator looks mad cheap to me interior-wise, etc.
navigator looks cheap interior wise ??? lmao.. dude there is more wood grain (real wood) in a navigator than the escalade... every one on their nuts.. before the change to the new body style the escalades interior was CHEAP AND CRAP comapred to the navigator.. still does not compare.. id advise you test one out, escalade is a fade - like Nike SBs or jordans now.. cmon son

Back
Top Bottom