2011 Audi A8 pictures revealed... Audi is taking it to new levels

Been waiting on this to drop so I can finally get rid of my Cayenne.

Can't wait.

Phantom Black Pearl Effect exterior x Amaretto interior = Sex

Im not gonna lie though, I honestly thought, with all the building up Audi was doing, that this car was gonna blow the 7-series out of the water.....

But....Not so much

I was suppose to fly down to Miami for the release. (Im a General Manager of an Audi dealership) I must say I expected alot more out of their flagship.I've watched Audi make tremendous strides overt he last few years. We are actually only down 8% YTD in sales while our competition is down roughly 30%.That being said, I am disappointed in these pictures. Hopefully they will make an aggressive package S-Line package on the vehicle to make it look better.Anyone who is interested in getting an Audi, make sure you get @ me and mention Niketalk for that discount. [email protected] My dealership url iswww.townaudi.com

Originally Posted by eldorado36

I was suppose to fly down to Miami for the release. (Im a General Manager of an Audi dealership) I must say I expected alot more out of their flagship. I've watched Audi make tremendous strides overt he last few years. We are actually only down 8% YTD in sales while our competition is down roughly 30%. That being said, I am disappointed in these pictures. Hopefully they will make an aggressive package S-Line package on the vehicle to make it look better. Anyone who is interested in getting an Audi, make sure you get @ me and mention Niketalk for that discount. [email protected] My dealership url is www.townaudi.com
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eldorado36

I was suppose to fly down to Miami for the release. (Im a General Manager of an Audi dealership) I must say I expected alot more out of their flagship. I've watched Audi make tremendous strides overt he last few years. We are actually only down 8% YTD in sales while our competition is down roughly 30%. That being said, I am disappointed in these pictures. Hopefully they will make an aggressive package S-Line package on the vehicle to make it look better. Anyone who is interested in getting an Audi, make sure you get @ me and mention Niketalk for that discount. [email protected] My dealership url is www.townaudi.com
also how nice of you

even though im sorta dissapointed in this. Audi can do whateva they wanna do right now cuz they still have the hottest car on the street. That R8 so...

Audi > all

Originally Posted by Man E

Eh, no thanks. I was so excited when i heard they were making a new design for this model, but this looks like the old A8 with subtle changes. Nothing too new here. I'll take a new 7 series instead.

vq03gl.jpg

5k5bw1.jpg

73mkgh.jpg

(That's the Alpina B7, a tuning house from Germany that works with BMW)

Thank You
pimp.gif

Ultimate Driving Machine

Back
Top Bottom