2011 Audi A8 pictures revealed... Audi is taking it to new levels

A 4 door R8, ill
pimp.gif

not feeling the new verizon wireless symbol used on the headlights. interior looks TOO comfortable...like i'd fall asleep on the wheel after 2 minutes ofsitting in it

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by quik1987

x100000.

God damn Audi struck out with this. Talk about boring, dull, uninspired, etc. As soon as people get over LED headlights and see them for what they really are (a gimmick), it's a wrap for Audi. Their current lineup sucks.
LED's are far from gimmick. They are here to stay, and will be present on all cars pretty soon. From a designers perspective, they give youfreedom of expression. So from here on out expect the lights to get even crazier.

Originally Posted by quik1987

1788936.jpg
>

x100000.

God damn Audi struck out with this. Talk about boring, dull, uninspired, etc. As soon as people get over LED headlights and see them for what they really are (a gimmick), it's a wrap for Audi. Their current lineup sucks.
pimp.gif

I don't like how they did the LEDs on the A8. Are they trying to make it more aggressive looking? Either way, looks wack.

give me angel lights and i'm good

Looks like a stretched out A4. Can't justify the pricetag.

BMW 7, Lexus LS, MB S, Jaguar XF, Infiniti M > A8.

Heck, for the price, Genesis > A8.

The "eyeliner" on the Audis got me interested, but I find myself bored with the styling.

I'm so glad Audi kept the beltline relatively low instead of skying it higher and higher with each successive model like most automakers these days. Itlooks sleek instead of fat and bloated.

LOL @ dudes coming in here posting random 7 series pics..
but yea i agree with everything said in here..bland..doesnt hit u as a car that cost around 100 stacks...
looks great but i'd take the 7 over it anyday all day..
great post ..love audi

quik1987 said:

x100000.

God damn Audi struck out with this. Talk about boring, dull, uninspired, etc. As soon as people get over LED headlights and see them for what they really are(a gimmick), it's a wrap for Audi. Their current lineup sucks.

this. and S-Class as well.

Thing looks like a giant base A4.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Looks like a stretched out A4. Can't justify the pricetag.

BMW 7, Lexus LS, MB S, Jaguar XF, Infiniti M > A8.

Heck, for the price, Genesis > A8.

The "eyeliner" on the Audis got me interested, but I find myself bored with the styling.
You went too far.
indifferent.gif

i liked the front and the interior but once i saw the side shots i was like that's it? wanna sit in it though.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Those are the sexiest seats I have ever seen...
Pretty much.

Also, Audi has the LED game on lock.

Aside from that, the car doesn't compete with the other German cars.

that entire inside just says " hey im a motha %*%*#%# boss" idk bout the outside but who cares. you are driving it from the inside and people willknow whats up when you drive by.

Back
Top Bottom