2011 Audi A8 pictures revealed... Audi is taking it to new levels

Redline at 4.5k RPM
roll.gif

The S8 better come harder than this, obviously performance, but also body-wise, or else Audi is going to fall hard to its competition in the full size luxurysedan class.

the fact that 95% of you dudes hype up Audi like crazy leads me to believe that so few of ya'll actually own one..

truth is.. aside from their aggressive styling (
pimp.gif
, not gonna deny that); they aren't touching the big 3 (BMW, MBZ, Lex) in almost every aspect (luxury,performance, etc).

Originally Posted by Man E

Eh, no thanks. I was so excited when i heard they were making a new design for this model, but this looks like the old A8 with subtle changes. Nothing too new here. I'll take a new 7 series instead.

vq03gl.jpg

5k5bw1.jpg

73mkgh.jpg

(That's the Alpina B7, a tuning house from Germany that works with BMW)
Co-Sign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
....They were building up the anticipation like this thing cured Cancer...It sucks

Where my dude Al Audi at....
nerd.gif

%@*%$ ain't step foot in here yet...
smh.gif

roll.gif

i wont even be bias

im kinda dissapointed

hell i think i acutally like the old body more than this...............

this isnt even better than the new 7 or S................i might even take a LS over this

why does this model look like its from 2002 or something. I swear ALL Audi car's look damn near the same doesnt matter which generation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i wont even be bias

im kinda dissapointed

hell i think i acutally like the old body more than this...............

this isnt even better than the new 7 or S................i might even take a LS over this

eek.gif

smokin.gif
Now all you have to do is change that Avy....

you win on this one

new 7 looks better an...........................Benz wins if you just goin off looks imo

new gen S they got it so right

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you win on this one

new 7 looks better an...........................Benz wins if you just goin off looks imo

new gen S they got it so right
Yeah every Big Body Sedan Bows Down to the new Gen S
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
. Even the old one
pimp.gif

MB never messes up with that car
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom