2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Yeah NTLA sold out real quick...i called like 5 mins after they posted on their facebook page...they had 3 10.5's left...called my homegirl to go and pick me up a pair and they were all gone 15 mintues later....damn.

Yeah NTLA sold out real quick...i called like 5 mins after they posted on their facebook page...they had 3 10.5's left...called my homegirl to go and pick me up a pair and they were all gone 15 mintues later....damn.

I was not impressed by the quality of this release. Even the box started falling apart on me when i got home. The glued flaps on the side started coming off
30t6p3b.gif

I was not impressed by the quality of this release. Even the box started falling apart on me when i got home. The glued flaps on the side started coming off
30t6p3b.gif

Man these sold out with the quickness. In Charleston, SC Jordans usually sit around for a little bit (WC and TB). Despite my faulty pair, atleast the pair SNS sent was on point.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by DAR228

Restock Of The Black Cement III's On PYS For 200.00. Mens Sizes 8-13

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=26990

Seriously, 200 for these and you don't even know what quality you are being sent...I'll wait for the NDC restock.

if you cant grab these for retail, I wouldnt even both. Great classic shoe, but Quality is hit or miss.

Man these sold out with the quickness. In Charleston, SC Jordans usually sit around for a little bit (WC and TB). Despite my faulty pair, atleast the pair SNS sent was on point.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by DAR228

Restock Of The Black Cement III's On PYS For 200.00. Mens Sizes 8-13

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=26990

Seriously, 200 for these and you don't even know what quality you are being sent...I'll wait for the NDC restock.

if you cant grab these for retail, I wouldnt even both. Great classic shoe, but Quality is hit or miss.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Just as a word of warning..... These are NOT MADE THE SAME AS THE OTHER 3's,after 2 wears I am seeing slight cracking.... My other 3's that came out this year have worn them countless times and no creams... You can even tell the paint process is different on these compared to the previous.... Smh I'm goon sell mine... I'm a 10.5 if anybody interested....

Thanks for the update gg. Now my hunt for a pair is nonexistent. I'm fine with my Cdp. I was thinking of a back up tho. Oh well.

To tell you the truth, I wouldnt bother hunting these down. It sounds like alot of people got lousy quality. Mines were great quality...no blemishes, consistent elephant print, and no pre-creasing. Ive worn my 2011 Black Cement twice as well but I dont have any paint chipping. 
I guess I just have great luck when it comes to my releases.

Pics of my pair

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Just as a word of warning..... These are NOT MADE THE SAME AS THE OTHER 3's,after 2 wears I am seeing slight cracking.... My other 3's that came out this year have worn them countless times and no creams... You can even tell the paint process is different on these compared to the previous.... Smh I'm goon sell mine... I'm a 10.5 if anybody interested....

Thanks for the update gg. Now my hunt for a pair is nonexistent. I'm fine with my Cdp. I was thinking of a back up tho. Oh well.

To tell you the truth, I wouldnt bother hunting these down. It sounds like alot of people got lousy quality. Mines were great quality...no blemishes, consistent elephant print, and no pre-creasing. Ive worn my 2011 Black Cement twice as well but I dont have any paint chipping. 
I guess I just have great luck when it comes to my releases.

Pics of my pair

had planned on copping these all along, but at the last minute i decided to pass on these for a worn once '01 pair. after seeing/hearing all these issues, i'm happy i passed. i did grab a pair for my son tho. congrats to all who copped and are happy with their purchase.

125suv6.jpg

1zzgpae.jpg

had planned on copping these all along, but at the last minute i decided to pass on these for a worn once '01 pair. after seeing/hearing all these issues, i'm happy i passed. i did grab a pair for my son tho. congrats to all who copped and are happy with their purchase.

125suv6.jpg

1zzgpae.jpg

I just noticed something about the 2011s that makes me realize they really cut corners with the production: the leather piece right about the elephant print that leads up to the toebox isnt leather, it's freaking vinyl. and the back tab is vinyl too. I knew that the backtab had changed materials but couldnt put my finger on it.

I just noticed something about the 2011s that makes me realize they really cut corners with the production: the leather piece right about the elephant print that leads up to the toebox isnt leather, it's freaking vinyl. and the back tab is vinyl too. I knew that the backtab had changed materials but couldnt put my finger on it.

Where may one acquire these force shields?
I know there's some sneaker doctors in here, what can we use to prevent the paint cracking on these puppies?

Where may one acquire these force shields?
I know there's some sneaker doctors in here, what can we use to prevent the paint cracking on these puppies?

Back
Top Bottom