2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

I received my pair from "Richards" and I've got tumbled leather on one and non-tumbled on the other. Not sure if I'm being too picky, please give me your opinion

Both Toes:

:

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:

The same thing happened to me on one of my CDP pair... Sucks !!!

I received my pair from "Richards" and I've got tumbled leather on one and non-tumbled on the other. Not sure if I'm being too picky, please give me your opinion

Both Toes:

:

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:

The same thing happened to me on one of my CDP pair... Sucks !!!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by whcreed

The OG's are classic

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love this...296 left....c'mon man
what you did there has been seen!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by capuT

Originally Posted by optimusp517

^all good, haven't received my shipment from SNS anyways.

Has your tracking updated yet? Mine still says shipment label initiated. Wonder where's my package....
yeah, they took a while to update though. it's @ TN right now. Pretty fast shipping

Snow and ice at Memphis hub may cause some service delays and disruptions within the U.S. today. Learn more.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

^all good, haven't received my shipment from SNS anyways.

Has your tracking updated yet? Mine still says shipment label initiated. Wonder where's my package....
yeah, they took a while to update though. it's @ TN right now. Pretty fast shipping

Snow and ice at Memphis hub may cause some service delays and disruptions within the U.S. today. Learn more.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Those who ordered through SNS.. was the fedex tracking even legit coming from overseas meaning those who received their shoes already from them were they delivered as scheduled and you kept seeing the progress each day or did they just all of a sudden just show up at your door?

Progress each day just about. where ever they scanned. (Stockholm, Paris, Memphis, and then to where you are). Super quick. Said it was to be delivered on Wednesday November 30th. Got one on the 28th, and one today, the 29th

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Those who ordered through SNS.. was the fedex tracking even legit coming from overseas meaning those who received their shoes already from them were they delivered as scheduled and you kept seeing the progress each day or did they just all of a sudden just show up at your door?

Progress each day just about. where ever they scanned. (Stockholm, Paris, Memphis, and then to where you are). Super quick. Said it was to be delivered on Wednesday November 30th. Got one on the 28th, and one today, the 29th

Just as a word of warning..... These are NOT MADE THE SAME AS THE OTHER 3's,after 2 wears I am seeing slight cracking.... My other 3's that came out this year have worn them countless times and no creams... You can even tell the paint process is different on these compared to the previous.... Smh I'm goon sell mine... I'm a 10.5 if anybody interested....

Just as a word of warning..... These are NOT MADE THE SAME AS THE OTHER 3's,after 2 wears I am seeing slight cracking.... My other 3's that came out this year have worn them countless times and no creams... You can even tell the paint process is different on these compared to the previous.... Smh I'm goon sell mine... I'm a 10.5 if anybody interested....

Both Toes:

:

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:

This happened with a pair of 2009 True blues we received. Jordan Brand needs to step up their quality control.

Both Toes:

:

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:

This happened with a pair of 2009 True blues we received. Jordan Brand needs to step up their quality control.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Thanks for the update gg. Now my hunt for a pair is nonexistent. I'm fine with my Cdp. I was thinking of a back up tho. Oh well.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Thanks for the update gg. Now my hunt for a pair is nonexistent. I'm fine with my Cdp. I was thinking of a back up tho. Oh well.

Both Toes:

:

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:

Return those.. That is terrible.

Both Toes:

:

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:

Return those.. That is terrible.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ Ah Yea!!! He's going Titanic on the SS Black Cement.
That was pretty clever, babes.

Btw... speaking of Titanic; it's been reported that when Celine came into
the studio to record "My Heart Will Go On"... apparently she already
rehearsed on her own time but when it came down to laying the verses...

she did it in ONE TAKE.

Jigga Man was even astounded when he found that out (inspired him to
be that kind of dude in the booth i guess).

Phenomenal story. I always wanted to be like Jack when i grew up (or
a Rollingstone, cuz mama said - and i believed her).

*sighs*

Im pretty sure biggie did everything on one take and thats where Jay got the inspiration to do that +** in the booth

Edit- WOW NT won't even let you say I S H without editing it thats terrible.......
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ Ah Yea!!! He's going Titanic on the SS Black Cement.
That was pretty clever, babes.

Btw... speaking of Titanic; it's been reported that when Celine came into
the studio to record "My Heart Will Go On"... apparently she already
rehearsed on her own time but when it came down to laying the verses...

she did it in ONE TAKE.

Jigga Man was even astounded when he found that out (inspired him to
be that kind of dude in the booth i guess).

Phenomenal story. I always wanted to be like Jack when i grew up (or
a Rollingstone, cuz mama said - and i believed her).

*sighs*

Im pretty sure biggie did everything on one take and thats where Jay got the inspiration to do that +** in the booth

Edit- WOW NT won't even let you say I S H without editing it thats terrible.......
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom