2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

i believe some orders from sns were shipped monday because there was a mix up with fedex. i got my tracking yesterday morning, and it's already in TN. my bc's should be in on friday according to the tracking info.

I just don't understand the people buying cases and FSRs of these just to sell for $180 shipped on ebay. If you paid retail then youre losing like $30 on each pair... What's good with hustlin backwards???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

And even if you did get a lightweight discount... You doin all that work to break even? #killyaself

I just don't understand the people buying cases and FSRs of these just to sell for $180 shipped on ebay. If you paid retail then youre losing like $30 on each pair... What's good with hustlin backwards???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

And even if you did get a lightweight discount... You doin all that work to break even? #killyaself

I received my pair from "Richards" and I've got tumbled leather on one and non-tumbled on the other. Not sure if I'm being too picky, please give me your opinion

Both Toes:

:

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:

I received my pair from "Richards" and I've got tumbled leather on one and non-tumbled on the other. Not sure if I'm being too picky, please give me your opinion

Both Toes:

:

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Both Toes:

:

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:
Oh wow, that's bad.  You're definitely not being too picky.  I'd return those ASAP

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Both Toes:

:

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:
Oh wow, that's bad.  You're definitely not being too picky.  I'd return those ASAP

@843airmaestro

ehh idk man. They some serious QC issue. Doesnt look all that good with the smooth leather. Looks like they use the same smooth leather from portion above the midsole on the entire shoe. smh

@843airmaestro

ehh idk man. They some serious QC issue. Doesnt look all that good with the smooth leather. Looks like they use the same smooth leather from portion above the midsole on the entire shoe. smh

There's being picky and all but those are two different shoes....call customer service they'll find you a replacement

There's being picky and all but those are two different shoes....call customer service they'll find you a replacement

Thanks for the input, just hope "Richard's" can stock locate me another pair. Might just return em to the store and try my luck at retail.

Thanks for the input, just hope "Richard's" can stock locate me another pair. Might just return em to the store and try my luck at retail.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ Ah Yea!!! He's going Titanic on the SS Black Cement.
That was pretty clever, babes.

Btw... speaking of Titanic; it's been reported that when Celine came into
the studio to record "My Heart Will Go On"... apparently she already
rehearsed on her own time but when it came down to laying the verses...

she did it in ONE TAKE.

Jigga Man was even astounded when he found that out (inspired him to
be that kind of dude in the booth i guess).

Phenomenal story. I always wanted to be like Jack when i grew up (or
a Rollingstone, cuz mama said - and i believed her).

*sighs*

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ Ah Yea!!! He's going Titanic on the SS Black Cement.
That was pretty clever, babes.

Btw... speaking of Titanic; it's been reported that when Celine came into
the studio to record "My Heart Will Go On"... apparently she already
rehearsed on her own time but when it came down to laying the verses...

she did it in ONE TAKE.

Jigga Man was even astounded when he found that out (inspired him to
be that kind of dude in the booth i guess).

Phenomenal story. I always wanted to be like Jack when i grew up (or
a Rollingstone, cuz mama said - and i believed her).

*sighs*

NTLA just restocked....no holds or phone orders for 48 hours though....might need to leave work early....*cough* *cough* its still an hour drive for me from the damn desert.

And NTLV said via their Facebook page they are expecting a restock any day now....hopefully NDC gets some restock love too.

NTLA just restocked....no holds or phone orders for 48 hours though....might need to leave work early....*cough* *cough* its still an hour drive for me from the damn desert.

And NTLV said via their Facebook page they are expecting a restock any day now....hopefully NDC gets some restock love too.

Back
Top Bottom